The Game Thread
  • 446 posts
  • Page 11 of 30
Virtuosity98 wrote:
2ofclubs
You said get rid of dead weight.   Its kind of like weakening the weakest player and setting up the strongest to get their cards. 
So lets now look at it as a Teams Fog game and keep our boarders strong and focus on the enemy's -  Not the Fogged outliers.

One would think, if knowing in-active or minimal activity is being targeted, all you need to do is speak up to not be targeted. 
Very true. It's more of a cross-game strategy that improves games in the long run. In the past we had games where the mafia just did nothing in the day phase and ended up winning just by hiding from scrutiny. Communication helps town, the more info that can get out safely, the better. So it is always my policy in Day 1 to lynch an inactive, since this sets a precedent over many games to communicate. Which helps town in the long run.
The reason I didn't vote Cinco last phase is because there were 2 night kills and a distraction. So I figured Cinco wouldn't have been one of the mafia/neutrals since he has literally said he didn't mean to join and had no idea what was going on.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

2ofclubs wrote:
I dont think dropping dead weight is a good strategy .  The mafia just needs to be active among us and LOL as the day folk do their dirty work.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Mdhaglund wrote:
Virtuosity98
The reason I didn't vote Cinco last phase is because there were 2 night kills and a distraction.
Where did you see that there was a distraction. Think I missed it
Virtuosity98 wrote:
We still get information. From who voted for whom. Regardless of who we lynched, it was essentially a blind vote since very little decisive information was shared.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Rockbert wrote:
I regret voting for Cinco's demise, but this is my first time so I will chalk it up to inexperience. Enjoying this though! fun :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
don't regret.
1 neutral, 3 mafia, and 8 villagers left.
Nobody is 100% sure on who is who - except the mafia know who they are.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Just FYI everyone, I have a very busy day lined up tomorrow so I will not be able to respond to many messages or contribute much to the forum until about this time tomorrow night.
Day Actions:

2ofclubs wrote:
Tennessee are you ever going to share your vitals with me?    Given I shared with you. 
Or were you joking like being the Back up Moderator?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
elysium5 wrote:
I've been out all day and just got back in. Checking through all the messages now. Less than 2 hours to go until the night is over!
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
Rockbert wrote:
"The night is dark and full of terrors..."
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Dawn is coming.  

If one is killed during the night, are they notified at time of death or at 11:59 nights end ?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
reply to 2ofclubs - i said in post #87 that i would not post any more unless asked to - since it seemed to bother some to the point of wanting to lynch me. i think the mafia still want me dead because i know to much. but i will now share what i know w 2 other villagers so this info does not die w me.

i checked our pm and you never shared you role pm from elysium w me. it would do not be as effective now since several role pms have been published here making them very easy to forge at this point. i do not think you are mafia. neutral maybe. villager likely. i will send you my pm and you are welcome to publish here in this forum that i did. it does not mean that you have to believe it is genuine. if you sent me yours (as you have just stated publicly that you would) i may or may not believe all of it.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
trust and verify.

I got a PM from Tennessee on Name/Roll 
Thx

It may be a last ditch effort to survive the night   but    for now I will Nogg toast to the aka back up moderator.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
Dawn is coming.  

If one is killed during the night, are they notified at time of death or at 11:59 nights end ?

That is the cut off time for night actions. I make the announcements shortly after, how long depending on how many messages I need to create and send out.
elysium5 is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Time is up! Announcements will be made shortly.
elysium5 is online.