The Game Thread
  • 446 posts
  • Page 13 of 30
Ryomyr wrote:
How is the group reading the fact that Hoodlum was shot and 2ofClubs was run over? Could the mafia do both types of kills in one night? Just curious...
Ryomyr wrote:
Second question: would someone be willing to explain "Night Conversions"? 
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I think from this point on in the game, when we've confirmed double kills going on all the time... I'd be happy to assume the inactive people are just villagers and we shouldn't bother (=wasting time) lynching them, from towns perspective.

Do people have a reason to not want to lynch V98? It feels like my hunch is simply being overlooked.

@Tennesseelogman why are you not interested in putting pressure on him? You mentioned he is the snowman...
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Mdhaglund wrote:
rheisel
I believe its just the ability to discuss in the forum and PMs during the night phase. Real life mafia usually involves everyone closing their eyes, putting their heads down in silence as actions are taken.

Can someone confirm this?
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Mdhaglund
rheisel
I believe its just the ability to discuss in the forum and PMs during the night phase. Real life mafia usually involves everyone closing their eyes, putting their heads down in silence as actions are taken.

Can someone confirm this?

From experience I'd say you're wrong; but no guarantees.

I assume it means that the leftover neutral is a 1 player faction who can at night turn people into joining his/her faction.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Is it just me, or is it suspicious that everyone is just going after Vicious now? Lol

― Albert Einstein
Rockbert wrote:
rheisel
How is the group reading the fact that Hoodlum was shot and 2ofClubs was run over? Could the mafia do both types of kills in one night? Just curious...
I am curious about this too. Are there other methods of killing in this? Is someone going to wake up with a horse head in their bed?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Mdhaglund wrote:
Unless you have a good reason to not vote for someone who has only posted once this entire game. And it was to vote #nolynch on day 1. Seems sus to me
Mdhaglund wrote:
Rockbert
rheisel
I am curious about this too. Are there other methods of killing in this? Is someone going to wake up with a horse head in their bed?
Hoodlums role PM said mafia runs people over.

Not sure who is the one who pulls the trigger. Neutral? One of the mafia members? Is elysium a character behind the scenes?
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Guys I swear I have been busy all day, just got home 3am!! :o
I am dismayed with how the day has turned out. By this point in the game we should have concrete accusations, not just "virt told me he was abominable snowman" which I'm sorry Alex but you know me better than that, I would be MUCH more careful as mafia :)

Anyway I appreciate the attempt to pressure info from me. I literally didn't sign in once, maybe when I closed the tab on my phone is counted me as being active for 1 second, idk.

Back to game, more reading to be done :(
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Strong opinion: we are all getting PLAYED by the neutral recruiter and we will lose soon
Just a hunch but I feel it so strongly.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

elysium5 wrote:
Just got in. Checking messages and getting ready for the lynch. An hour and a half left to vote or change your vote!
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 wrote:
Some questions from some players in regards to conversions, abilities etc. A basic reply:

Sometimes in these games a player can be converted/change factions depending on different scenarios. That is all I can say about that.

Also, depending on the amount of players, there are sometimes players who might have unique abilities other than the standard and there might be different win clauses for some players as well.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"