The Game Thread
  • 446 posts
  • Page 25 of 30
elysium5 wrote:
Just under 2 hours left!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Night 5 is over. Announcements will go out shortly.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
The village awakens and there is a lot destruction reported by many. Vandalism and graffiti everywhere. But can it be? No one died!

It's Day 6 and now what to do, what to do. You saw the empty cocoon, you heard the evil laughter. You know there is a new element to deal with. You know there are still villagers and still mafia trying to take each other down but now you have a Gremlin on the loose and the gremlin is just bent on destruction of everything and death to all..

Lynchmas just got real.

Day 6 has begun and will end at 11:59PM tonight.
Madagascarter wrote:
Why did no-one die? I am so confused. Isn't the Gremlin, TLM dead? Unless Alex is a gremlin, then we know his win clause
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
elysium5 wrote:
Tennesseelogman died by lynching, not during the night. He was village, just like stated in his role PM. He was not aware of his potential dark side. He only wanted to be good. You all made this happen and you all must deal with the consequences.

Gizmo is not a Gremlin, his Spawn is and by lynching Gizmo, you created The Spawn...Tennesseelogman has selected his successor who he thinks has the best chance to win so he can win with them as the new Gremlin faction and now someone is out there and they are now Mogwai. A newly formed gremlin faction. Deal with that, North Pole!
AlexCheckMate wrote:
elysium5
Tennesseelogman died by lynching, not during the night. He was village, just like stated in his role PM. He was not aware of his potential dark side. He only wanted to be good. You all made this happen and you all must deal with the consequences.

Gizmo is not a Gremlin, his Spawn is and by lynching Gizmo, you created The Spawn...Tennesseelogman has selected his successor who he thinks has the best chance to win so he can win with them as the new Gremlin faction and now someone is out there and they are now Mogwai. A newly formed gremlin faction. Deal with that, North Pole!

What kind of marvelous wickedness would one come across if they were able to open up your brain and invest its contents...

You wrote there's 2 neutrals at start of game; does this not include Gizmo? So we're back to two now (Grinch got eliminate; someone new is back)?
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
elysium5 wrote:
AlexCheckMate
elysium5

What kind of marvelous wickedness would one come across if they were able to open up your brain and invest its contents...

You wrote there's 2 neutrals at start of game; does this not include Gizmo? So we're back to two now (Grinch got eliminate; someone new is back)?

Yes I wrote that there were two neutrals and yes, it included Gizmo. The Grinch ,who thought he was neutral unless converted, which he was not made aware of, and Gizmo, who everyone should have guessed was some sort of wild card. The Grinch, as has been surmised, could have been converted to town and Gizmo, who you all should have expected had a dark side when he revealed his role PM to others, started as a village player who could has now been converted to a second neutral new faction.
elysium5 wrote:
Gizmo, aka Tennesseelogman, is dead, but his Spawn has now emerged as a threat to the North Pole and for everyone!
elysium5 wrote:
Gizmo was not made aware of his dark role, he thought he was a villager, as his role PM indicated, until lynched. But now that he is dead, he has selected his successor who he thinks will have the best chance to win as the new faction, Gremlin Nation.
Madagascarter wrote:
Wow, wow, wow. That is traumatic.

1 Unkillable neutral
1 Neutral we have no idea who he is.
2 villagers and 2 mafia or 3 villagers and 1 mafia

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
Does it matter who we lynch. If a villager got converted (probably Rheisel) then there just isn't a way for village to win anymore. We have 4/6 chance of lynching someone evil

Summer 2 Countdown

elysium5 wrote:
If there was no chance to win, I would come up with a spectacular endgame storyline, no? Who knows. I have been enjoying the eggnog myself so...am I drunk or are there still things to consider? The games continue...
Madagascarter wrote:
Yeah well there are 2 different neutrals & mafia to try and play it out and kill each other right?

Summer 2 Countdown

elysium5 wrote:
Madagascarter
Yeah well there are 2 different neutrals & mafia to try and play it out and kill each other right?

I will tell you that you are right. There were 2 neutrals, Gizmo and the Grinch. I tell you this so you know how the dynamics will be played and there is no confusion about the two neutral roles.