The Game Thread
  • 446 posts
  • Page 21 of 30
Ryomyr wrote:
Why would we not try to kill Alex again tomorrow? (Do we really think Elysium5 will write a second escape scene? That's a lot of work!)

If Alex is alive in the morning--which he seems so confident he will be--maybe we should give it another go? 

Also, if he is the "neutral shooter" and you are mafia, wouldn't you just run him over tonight?
Mdhaglund wrote:
rheisel
Also, if he is the "neutral shooter" and you are mafia, wouldn't you just run him over tonight?
Or if he is the Village-Shooter, even more reason
Ryomyr wrote:
...maybe Alex's win clause = 
AlexCheckMate
You win if you sacrifice your life protecting the village.

^^^^^That is a pretty decent win clause forgery right there!!^^^^^^
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i wish i had such power. i have shared my entire role pm to at least 6 of the remaining players before ant other pms had been posted and any one is free to say i tried to convert you. run me if you want to mafia - at least that might serve to coagulate the villagers more . i feel like alex will not die tonight either because he is mafia or mafia sees that he is causing too much confusion and doubt amongst the villagers. same for me - so the rest of you better start some wild rumors if you want to survive the night
Live long and prosper
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I'll say another 'smart' ? thing.

In movies with heroes, if the hero gets cornered, by the bad people holding a gun at someone innocent, the good guy normally lowers his gun. Doesn't risk the life of the innocent.

Why would any of you want to think of John as a neutral?
He's just a completely juiced up good guy.

With John being this powerful, elysium5 sure made it harder with having strong other teams (the neutral converter! Zing zing!)

Yeah, I guess I'm tired now, lol
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Mdhaglund wrote:
Innocent? Who in this game is innocent. We (including the great John McClane) lynched a little girl. Lynching an innocent to protect TLM doesnt seem like lowering a gun.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Mdhaglund
Innocent? Who in this game is innocent. We (including the great John McClane) lynched a little girl. Lynching an innocent to protect TLM doesnt seem like lowering a gun.

Big difference in wild lynch over targeted shot. My night actions do not harm the village. Those are conscious calculated choices by me.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
elysium5 wrote:
Night is over. Announcements shortly!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
The night has come to an end and another body is discovered face down in an alley with hoof marks all over his back. Drax has been run over. Not even that shiny nose was enough to help him see it coming...

You now see that:
You are Rudolf. You are a Villager. You win if the Village wins.

You can Lynch once each day phase.

Your bright red nose helps you see at night and you discover the role PM of the player you spy on once each night phase.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Night 4 is over. Day 5 has begun and will end at 11:59PM tonight.
Mdhaglund wrote:
elysium5
The night has come to an end and another body is discovered face down in an alley with hoof marks all over his back.
Which reindeer is mafia?
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Tennesseelogman
oh my - this makes alex even more suspicious somehow

Please enlighten me as to what brought you to this conclusion.

― Albert Einstein