The Game Thread
  • 446 posts
  • Page 18 of 30
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Virtuosity98
AlexCheckMate
Yes I am Detective John McClane, who took down The Grinch and the mafia spy, and I have now discovered that R4W is someone who is non-village alligned.
Can we start this party now please? :)

@Ready4war please tell me I'm spreading lies here.
Can you post Ely's inspection result? And what about the other nights?

Can we have someone else claim that they took care of the Grinch and the mafia instead? :)
I think my word holds, as long as noone wants to fight it.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
AlexCheckMate
Virtuosity98
AlexCheckMate
Yes I am Detective John McClane, who took down The Grinch and the mafia spy, and I have now discovered that R4W is someone who is non-village alligned.

Can we have someone else claim that they took care of the Grinch and the mafia instead? :)
I don't see why you'd be afraid to show Ely's wording
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Virtuosity98
AlexCheckMate
Virtuosity98
AlexCheckMate

I don't see why you'd be afraid to show Ely's wording

It's simply derailing. So let's go with this new lynch, unless you have something constructive to say which is in favour of lynch me, towards lynching someone who's been outed by someone (me) as a bad guy :)

Let me get this lynch going, as it seems noone is following yet ;)

!Lynch Ready4war
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Madagascarter wrote:
Alexcheckmate

Who in their right mind would claim that. You are basically claiming neutral here!
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Madagascarter
Alexcheckmate

Who in their right mind would claim that. You are basically claiming neutral here!

Not a neutral.

― Albert Einstein
Mdhaglund wrote:
Alex, if you are John McClane, that sounds neutral to me. Good guy or not, as a villager, neutral is just as bad as mafia. Especially since no one knows your win clause. Does you winning prevent the Village from winning?
AlexCheckMate wrote:
He's (John = I) not neutral. If I win, it'd be with town.

Anyway, can we please remain constructive here?
I see no reason for anyone to distrust my information.

I'd like for R4W (I've seen you online, don't worry) / someone else to challenge my claim with a counterclaim. If not, I suppose we should all be happy that someone has dug up some information, finally, and that we can go with it :)

This would be the first guided lynch - all others were practically random.

― Albert Einstein
Madagascarter wrote:
Errr, Alex?

The reason we distrust you. You are claiming that you are a villager who has both inspected & shot 2 bad guys. I've never seen a villager with that much power. Those kind of powers are reserved for neutrals who have to try and win alone!

You also haven't given us any real evidence to make you seem innocent. Just claims which in themselves are suspicious.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Madagascarter
Errr, Alex?

The reason we distrust you. You are claiming that you are a villager who has both inspected & shot 2 bad guys. I've never seen a villager with that much power. Those kind of powers are reserved for neutrals who have to try and win alone!

You also haven't given us any real evidence to make you seem innocent. Just claims which in themselves are suspicious.

You, the people talking a lot behind the scenes, based on unfounded trust (or new ties formed through conversion), should find someone else who claims to have rid you (villagers, (still) winning with town) of the Grinch and the mafia spy. If you can not find this, you should have no problem trusting me. Or?

Claims in themselves aren't suspicous. Claims are risky. They can be challenged. Not claiming is much more convenient :)

I'm still only seeing people talk 'filling' - there's no talk coming from he who's accused (by me): R4W. Nor is anyone saying anything about him. Or anyone challenging my claims, other than saying 'they could be unfounded' - let's see some facts; that's what everyone is hungry for, no?

― Albert Einstein
Mdhaglund wrote:
Hearsay claims dont prove your innocence. I too need more info from you, Alex. Until then....

#Lynch AlexCheckMate
Ready4war wrote:
Alex I'm not sure where you are coming from? So I don't see what I'm arguing against. Are you saying you inspected me, or that someone told you I'm mafia? I haven't done anything for anyone to tell you that, and from I see you don't have the most trust in the group currently.
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Mdhaglund
Hearsay claims dont prove your innocence. I too need more info from you, Alex. Until then....

#Lynch AlexCheckMate

I'm not fighting for my innocence, R4W should be, yet isn't =)

What do you have against me? :) There is a case against R4W (by me).

― Albert Einstein
Mdhaglund wrote:
AlexCheckMate
Mdhaglund

#Lynch AlexCheckMate

I'm not fighting for my innocence, R4W should be, yet isn't =)

What do you have against me? :) There is a case against R4W (by me).
What i have against you is that you have a weak case against R4W. Who is this mysterious Detective that gave you the info on R4W? Why are they not vouching for you? Why aren’t you posting R4W’s role PM?
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Ready4war
Alex I'm not sure where you are coming from? So I don't see what I'm arguing against. Are you saying you inspected me, or that someone told you I'm mafia? I haven't done anything for anyone to tell you that, and from I see you don't have the most trust in the group currently.

Of course you do not know where I'm coming from. Why would you get informed about me finding out information about you?
I'm saying that I obtained information about you which says you're non-town.

Of course I don't have much trust from the group - why would I have that? I'm not in a lot of contact with a group. The group should realise they can't trust each other, every day/night phase things can alter.

― Albert Einstein