The Game Thread
  • 446 posts
  • Page 19 of 30
Tennesseelogman wrote:
#lynch alex

he is lying because i am the the one who killed the mafia spy (i told everybody that Hood was the Elf early on before i killed him) and i also killed the grinch.
Live long and prosper
AlexCheckMate wrote:
There's now 4 people lynching me

1) Virtuosity98
2) Madagascarter
3) Mdhaglund
4) Ready4War

Out of a total of 8:

Living players (3 evil :o):
1. @Virtuosity98
2. @AlexCheckMate
4. @Madagascarter
5. @Mdhaglund
9. @Drax
10. @rheisel
11. @Ready4war
12. @Tennesseelogman

I guess 3 of them are in the converted party. Others are still PURE mafia/town?
You can't trust your neigbhour - this also goes for the mafia/villagers who think they can trust someone :) Conversion isn't stopped by praying. It's like Covid-19. It spreads.

So I guess mafia might want to side with town now to stop the neutral horde =)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Tennesseelogman
#lynch alex

he is lying because i am the the one who killed the mafia spy (i told everybody that Hood was the Elf early on before i killed him) and i also killed the grinch.

Ok - liar is outed :)
What is your role? How did you kill them? I'd like to discuss this with you :)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
1. @Virtuosity98
2. @AlexCheckMate
4. @Madagascarter
5. @Mdhaglund
9. @Drax
10. @rheisel
11. @Ready4war
12. @Tennesseelogman

I have not highlighted myself, R4W, TLM - I don't expect any of us 3 to change.
But for the others... I can only hope there's a few who realise they're now walking as lambs to the slaughter.

I have outed R4W as a non-villager for you all. I realise some of you are mafia and some are converted. I am not neutral, I am villager. You will have to continue your fight also after my demise. You may chose, if you are not converted, to try and keep me in the game and actually hunt for the non-villagers...

As mafia: You won't win as mafia if I go out.
As town: You won't win as town if I go out.

― Albert Einstein
Mdhaglund wrote:
AlexCheckMate
As mafia: You won't win as mafia if I go out.
As town: You won't win as town if I go out.
Who wins in this scenario? I dont want mafia to win, so I should follow your advice and lynch you...?
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Both villagers and mafia will need me if they want to win without the neutral converted horde (your only chance would be to join them, as a mindless zombie)

Once I'm out, it's free game for the neutral and his minions.

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Yeah eehm... 7/8 are lynching me.
Feel free to end the day @elysium5

― Albert Einstein
Ryomyr wrote:
I will be profoundly disappointed if Alex is telling the truth. Fun game everyone. Thanks for being good hosts and supportive players, even if this is some sort of mind job someone is orchestrating!
elysium5 wrote:
The final tally:

Ready4war 1 vote AlexCheckMate
AlexCheckMate 7 votes Virtuosity98, Madagascarter, Mdhaglund, Ready4war. Drax, Tennesseelogman, rheisel

A large group enters The Staggering Antler and slowly approaches Alex at the bar. Alex knew they were coming but couldn't convince everyone not to lynch him. Not one to give up easily, Alex kicks his chair back into one person, throws his drink at another's head and picks up a third and uses him to take the brunt of the blow as he desperately crashes through the glass window facing the outside street, candy-can lane.

The remaining mob runs out the door after him. Alex picks himself up among all the shattered glass and tries to get around the corner to the ally. He is covered in cuts and stumbles a couple of times which allows everyone to catch up and grab him.

They drag Alex to the village white and string him up on the north pole flagstaff.

Alex struggles for a bit and slowly is able to get one hand between the rope and his neck while reaching down and pulling a bid shard of glass from one of his snow boots (thank god he wasn't barefoot) and uses it to saw through the rope. Alex cuts himself free, falls to the ground and quickly scrambles back up and turns and runs into the Christmas Tree forest behind him.

Everyone is in shock and hesitates for a crucial few seconds before they regroup to give chase into the woods but it is now after dark and it is too hard to see. Huffing and puffing, the group stops running as one of them gasps, "That's one tough cowboy..."

Wow. That's one hard character to kill.

AlexCheckMate survives the lynching.

Night 4 has begun and will end at 11:59 PM tonight.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"