The Game Thread
  • 446 posts
  • Page 22 of 30
Ryomyr wrote:
Good Morning, Reindeer!

Would each of you please PM and let me know which of the other reindeer have lied to you?  I am fairly certain I can prove a certain reindeer lied about their ability.
Mdhaglund wrote:
Tennesseelogman
#lynch mdhag
Why?

You just said you are more sus of Alex. Plus it is confirmed that a reindeer is mafia. The only living reindeer are Mada, Rheisel, V98 and R4W.
Mdhaglund wrote:
Tennesseelogman
maybe so - i am undecided among 3 and can be swayed
Which one isnt included in that 3? Because I bet thats your mafia partner.
Mdhaglund wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i thought there was only 1 mafia left
Then why would you be lynching me? The last kill showed reindeer hoof prints. But there is 2. Only one of the 3 was killed. And that was Hood (elf on the shelf) by the shooter
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Tennesseelogman
#lynch R4W

No clue what your plans may/not be in swapping your lynch a number of times... but this is a lynch I'd be happy to follow.

Even if any of you don't trust me; going with this lynch will be helpful for you.

If he doesn't go out as a non-village faction; I can't be trusted.
If he does go out as a non-village faction; we're down 1 of them once more and you should seriously start to trust me...

Note that up to this point there's still noone else who claimed to have taken out the mafia and neutral; just me. Seems pretty obvious to me that I did in fact do this and should be trusted in wanting to take out more non-villagers...

!Lynch R4W
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Ryomyr wrote:
#Lynch Tennesseelogman

Tennessee was the first to know the identity of the village spy, Drax.  When attempting to spy on Tennessee, Drax was magically distracted.  After the incident, Drax received an "Oh, btw" message from Tennessee mentioning he told a couple more allies of his spying ability. Why would a player do this for any other reason than to cover their tracks? 
Mdhaglund wrote:
#Lynch Ready4War

You guys are ignoring the fact that a reindeer is involved. That is the best evidence we have at the moment. Only two people claim vanilla reindeer; Ready4War and V98. Killing one mafia will not stop the mafia kills. If you truly believe TLM is mafia, lynch R4W to determine if he is the reindeer we are looking for or not. If he is, then its R4W and TLM. If not its, TLM and V98.

Let the town distractor distract TLM if R4W is lynched and confirmed to be mafia.

Let the town distractor distract V98 if R4W is not mafia.

We need to figure out who both of the mafia are.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
do not waste a lynch on me.
. i was the 1st to share my entire pm w several - long before any info was public so as to be copied. you can ask if i have said any different to anybody.
here it is
elysium5 said:
07 Dec 2020, 10:58
You are Gizmo. You are a Villager. You win if the Village wins.

You can Lynch once each day phase.

You have no night abilities but you better make sure you stay away from bright lights, do not get wet and for Christmas sake, do not eat after midnight or bad things might happen...
Live long and prosper