The Game Thread
  • 446 posts
  • Page 26 of 30
AlexCheckMate wrote:
elysium5
AlexCheckMate
elysium5
Tennesseelogman died by lynching, not during the night. He was village, just like stated in his role PM. He was not aware of his potential dark side. He only wanted to be good. You all made this happen and you all must deal with the consequences.

Gizmo is not a Gremlin, his Spawn is and by lynching Gizmo, you created The Spawn...Tennesseelogman has selected his successor who he thinks has the best chance to win so he can win with them as the new Gremlin faction and now someone is out there and they are now Mogwai. A newly formed gremlin faction. Deal with that, North Pole!

What kind of marvelous wickedness would one come across if they were able to open up your brain and invest its contents...

You wrote there's 2 neutrals at start of game; does this not include Gizmo? So we're back to two now (Grinch got eliminate; someone new is back)?

Yes I wrote that there were two neutrals and yes, it included Gizmo. The Grinch ,who thought he was neutral unless converted, which he was not made aware of, and Gizmo, who everyone should have guessed was some sort of wild card. The Grinch, as has been surmised, could have been converted to town and Gizmo, who you all should have expected had a dark side when he revealed his role PM to others, started as a village player who could has now been converted to a second neutral new faction.

Everyone, please have a look at the bold/italic/underlined part. Do you still think I'm neutral? Host himself just admitted he constructed a game with 2 neutrals; 1 Grinch, 1 Gizmo. That does not mean 1 John as a third...

I reiterate again: my inbox is open to receive messages from ya'all in which you tell me how you can help me in saving Christmas for town.

I received word from the host in which he explained how my unkillable side now has a new weakness: I just 'randomly die' out of grief if the new Spawn triggers a certain event (which for my own sake, I'd best keep secret for now..)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Madagascarter wrote:
Ok, 2 neutral
2 mafia
2 village

Or
2 neutral
1 mafia
3 village

I think we can bet on our previous assumption to still be mafia. I don't think the TLM would have converted them because they are already kind of suss

Then Alex was pretty much revealed as town using those messages Elysium5 gave. I don't think either me or Alex is converted because we'd asked too many questions and made the mod reveal too much about this role.

That means it is either V98 or Rheisel that has been converted.

However that is not our primary concern right now. We have to find the mafia. They probably have 2!
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Ely you are a brutal host :(
I just read this through very fast but if I'm not mistaken it does kind of confirm that Alex was town all along.
BUT he could be neutral now and we literally have no way of knowing who Tennessee chose.

Man! I knew Drax should have investigated Tennessee, the light would have killed him. Again, Ely will confirm post-game but the Gizmo role PM was the main reason I was suspicious of Tennessee all game.

I personally don't think Tennessee would have chosen a Villager as most likely winner at this point. We look pretty doomed lol. Ii think Tennessee chose whoever he thought was mafia. Or maybe Alex due to his lynch save. Either way I don't think Tennessee would have chosen a vanilla townie.

But inspector is dead so we have literally no way to know :roll::(
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Question to host:
If Tennessee's chosen successor is now Mogwai, does lynching that person merely create another Mogwai? Or would we do it more smartly this time?
Or does it have to be a night kill?

If it has to be a night kill, then we simply look for mafia like normal, then the mafia are forced to kill the Mogwai at night. No?
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Also guys, why are we not thinking about the fact that there was no kill?
Day Actions:

Ryomyr wrote:
I wasn't converted.

If I was Tennessee and wanted to win, why wouldn't I convert a character with a power?

Should we publicly list players and their claimed abilities? Or, does everyone already know what everyone else claimed?
Ryomyr wrote:
I'd like to acknowledge how brilliant a game the mafia are playing here.  It's very impressive to stay hidden for so long.
Ryomyr wrote:
The villagers had a 5 to 2 advantage just the other day. Crazy. I thought we had must worse chances. 
Ryomyr wrote:
I am seeing only these possibilities:

Scenario 1:
Villagers - 4
Mafia - 1
Neutral - 1

Scenario 2:
Villagers - 3
Mafia - 2
Neutral - 1
Virtuosity98 wrote:
rheisel
@Elysium5 - does THE SPAWN retains the abilities of the converted player?
An extremely important question :oooh:
Day Actions:

Mdhaglund wrote:
#Lynch Ready4War

He’s the reindeer mafia. And if Alex truly is village as explained, even more reason to lynchR4W since he’s been pushing for him for the past 2 votes. Maybe we’ll get lucky and he is the one that was converted to gremlin.
elysium5 wrote:
rheisel
@Elysium5 - does THE SPAWN retains the abilities of the converted player?

No
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."