The Game Thread
  • 446 posts
  • Page 27 of 30
Madagascarter wrote:
Lynch ReadyForWar

Could change but for now, he's gotta be mafia

Also very heavily suspecting of Mdhaglund and maybe we'd be of more use taking out the mafia distractor
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
AlexCheckMate wrote:
#Lynch Ready4War

Are we finally going to do this? =)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
#Lynch Ready4War
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

elysium5 wrote:
Just under 2 hours to go!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Virtuosity98
Question to host:
If Tennessee's chosen successor is now Mogwai, does lynching that person merely create another Mogwai? Or would we do it more smartly this time?
Or does it have to be a night kill?

If it has to be a night kill, then we simply look for mafia like normal, then the mafia are forced to kill the Mogwai at night. No?

I'm sure the town would be much more careful about not getting someone wet during the lynching phase.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Day 6 is over. Announcements will go out shortly.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Ready4war
#No Lynch  lol

At least you tried
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
elysium5 wrote:
Final tally:

No Lynch 1 vote Ready4war
Ready4war 5 votes Mdhaglund, rheisel, Madagascarter, AlexCheckMate, Virtuosity98

Ready4war has been successfully lynched!

You now know:
You are Dancer. You are Mafia. You win if the Mafia wins.

You can Lynch once each day phase.

You wanted to be much more than just a sleigh puller and you use your impressive skills to distract one player each night phase.

If the other two Mafia dies, you will have the final say on who you will try to run over each night phase.

Night 6 has begun and will end at 11:59 PM tonight.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
F.i.n.a.l.l.y.

Also. With gizmo outed as the other neutral... that means there's no third conversion faction... (don't know what the Spawn can do).

Therefore... very surprised noone just trusted me initially when I came out with this golden information concerning r4w not playing for town...

@rheisel
@madagascarter
@Virtuosity98
@Mdhaglund

I'm very open to receiving word from you guys both about the past, as well as what you expect for the future. Tonight might be crucial.

+ myself
5 left
1 mafia, 1 Spawn

Yours,

Detective McClane

― Albert Einstein
Ryomyr wrote:
Mdhaglund
Does this end the witch hunt against me being mafia distractor

Yes. 

Hahaha! Your "Buddy the Elf" picture appeared for the first time in these chats (at least for me).

However, the mafia boss would know who the mafia distractor is...
Ryomyr wrote:
@AlexCheckMate
Scenario #1
+ myself
5 left
1 mafia, 1 Spawn

but also...

Scenario #2
5 left
4 villagers, 1 spawn