In Berlin the optimists are learning English, the pessimists, Russian...
  • 276 posts
  • Page 7 of 19
dough_boy wrote:
I am going to say #Lynch Jimi.

Why you ask? 

1. He was one on the "No Lynch" bandwagon yesterday. 
2. He was the first to throw out Cheeky's name.
3. Just because Cheeky is inactive doesn't mean she has a power role.
4. It is likely that while "random" the assignment of roles has to have at least one person who knows what they are doing, they are likely to not only given to new players.
5. I think Jimi and Alex are working together.
6. Jimi first, Alex next
AlexCheckMate wrote:
dough_boy
4. It is likely that while "random" the assignment of roles has to have at least one person who knows what they are doing, they are likely to not only given to new players.

I sincerely hope #4 isn't a possibility with V98 - that would just be wrong - especially considering I asked him about it.

I fully love the other 5 reasons (I'm not particularly agreeing with them, but it shows a lot - something we can work with later on - provides accountability.

Reason I'm posting now is mainly because of something else though, namely me switching my lynch from cheeky to syg.
Why?

Because I find it the most likely/useful for syg to NOT wake cheeky up, if he's a maffia and she's something else.
If he's town (regardless which nation), he'd assume she's town too (numbers/statistics) and would prefer for her to be playing.
If he's maffia, he wouldn't have any problems with her being alive; just let her be, as long as she doesnt bother him (and/or his team) - he'd have more priority getting rid of other people (Anax maybe?) so having someone being idle would be best case for him, hence not giving her a slight nudge to login and start playing.

I started to follow the bandwaggon on cheeky, in hope someone else would come up with the logic I just presented - but that didn't happen. Now there's just 6h left to make a difference for the lynch, so I suppose I shouldn't wait any longer, especially because I hardly engage in private messages.

!Unlynch CheekyTeeky
!Lynch Sygmassacre

@hood

didn't think you'd instantly (first night, first chance) shoot someone (with a one time ability), simply because they say they're the #1 bad guy. if anything,,, why not just throw that info in the group and have him lynched the next day (yes, i realise it'll fail, but then we'll probably get the unlynchables exposed and piece together whether he really is hitler - find the other nazis - leaves ample options). but sure, claiming to be trigger happy fits, considering what you did (although i assume there's a deeper reasoning, somewhere (hidden)).

I'm in the same faction as you (pretend to be)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Just read about 100 PMs/posts :):) fun times! :D
Clarification: all references to "endgame" refer to any scenario in which no living players can gain any more Victory Points (until endgame).
Note: I have made 1 (arguably 2) incredibly minor modding mistake(s), but I won't reveal what they were in order to avoid verifying player's Roles/abilities, etc.

Lynch tallies:
CheekyTeeky: 4 votes (Jimi, Hoodlum, Kyla, Vicious)
AlexCheckmate: 1 vote (Sygmassacre)
Jimi: 1 vote (dough_boy)
Sygmassacre: 1 vote (AlexCheckMate)

Day 2 will end at 22:00 server time (countdown).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

elysium5 wrote:
Well, I have to go soon so unlee something changes soon;

#Lynch CheekyTeeky
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
AlexCheckMate wrote:
@v98

AlexCheckMate
@ely

Not quite sure why you mention you'll follow the lynch on whoever has most lynch votes... (includes if it's you? :p) AND, is this a "legal lynch" in the eyes of V98? (as in... is your lynch currently accepted? - or will he need for you to actually write down a name before the deadline?). Maybe you're a spy and therefore don't have to worry about taking out a teammate?

ely's lynch isn't considered? He'll have to physically cast his vote?

also... not sure whether i should be impressed, or disappointed with you claiming to have gone through a 'massive' 100 posts/messages :p - doesn't sound too big :roll:

7/13 lynches are in, i guess it's good we're <halfway

*edit
ely just came on to lynch
@ely - i'd much prefer if you lynched someone OTHER than cheeky - seems like a waste to get her out. i've provided quite some reasoning/arguments as to why.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
WMatar wrote:
If hoody took down anax, and if the nazis only have one assasin, maybe the explanation of the mafia not killing comes from the fact that cheeky is the only assasin of the nazis and is inactive.

@alexcheckmate: maybe cheeky is nazi, what do you think?
WMatar wrote:
AlexCheckMate
@v98

AlexCheckMate
@ely

Not quite sure why you mention you'll follow the lynch on whoever has most lynch votes... (includes if it's you? :p) AND, is this a "legal lynch" in the eyes of V98? (as in... is your lynch currently accepted? - or will he need for you to actually write down a name before the deadline?). Maybe you're a spy and therefore don't have to worry about taking out a teammate?

ely's lynch isn't considered? He'll have to physically cast his vote?

also... not sure whether i should be impressed, or disappointed with you claiming to have gone through a 'massive' 100 posts/messages :p - doesn't sound too big :roll:

7/13 lynches are in, i guess it's good we're <halfway

*edit
ely just came on to lynch
@ely - i'd much prefer if you lynched someone OTHER than cheeky - seems like a waste to get her out. i've provided quite some reasoning/arguments as to why.

Hmm yes maybe we should target active nazis
elysium5 wrote:
I have about 20 minutes to change my vote but I need a compelling reason to break my vow of bandwagonning;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
WMatar wrote:
I am loging off (busy). I will try to login before the deadline to vote and see what happens.
Jimi wrote:
dough_boy
I am going to say #Lynch Jimi.

Why you ask? 

3. Just because Cheeky is inactive doesn't mean she has a power role.
6. Jimi first, Alex next

ok, let me refute your claims before anybody thinks you nailed it smartboy, sorry doughboy.

mmmm how about: Tennesse, Bluegoetz, Alex, WMatar

they voted no lynch, how does that incriminate anyone, especially in day 1.

Look at that point, pretty cute. she hasn't been active, like at all. and check what Ely said when I suggested her name

Something that with players like these should have happened right away

Does that make him a suspect too???
he was just saying we should remove her earlier

Wow, I really don't see many new players in this game, most of the players are experts, and I am not faking in humbleness, but I am the least skilled player due to language and experience.
so this point is actually against you.

Yes, we might, and we might not, it's just a claim with no real proof, just a hunch. Like I can say you are working with Hoodlum and both of you are mafia. it doesn't make my claim true.

and point number 6 doesn't need to be refuted, it's your call to lynch whoever you want.

but now let me put my assumption (not necessarily true)
but cheeky is not really inactive, and she is a mafia with doughboy, and maybe he is trying to protect her.

while lynching her could harm no one except people from her own nation. so DB you may say something in this regard.

PS. I am definitely not sure what cheeky might be, she could be a good General or a citizen or a spy... (which could be a real loss for us) but we need to try.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Kyla wrote:
The thing with cheeky is it's hard to read an inactive player and getting to the end and trying to figure out her role?? I suppose if a spy would help? ;)

I'd like to know what this meant at @alex

I'm in the same faction as you (pretend to be)

Are you saying hood is lying about his faction or syg is? I'm not sure who that was aimed at or what exactly it meant
AlexCheckMate wrote:
WMatar
@alexcheckmate: maybe cheeky is nazi, what do you think?

I feel like it's good to dedicate the first part of my post to exactly this^

Yes, cheeky could be nazi, but the odds are against it (4/13?). I've got no reason to assume she's nazi.
I do not really think there's 1 killer for the nazi's.... I think they have a kill each night (or 2nd?), as a group - anyone of them can send it in. with either hitler on command, or just the last one to send it in - whichever. so i do not think we didn't see a nazi kill last night, due to inactivity from cheeky

ANDDDDDD to continue on my train of thought which involves syg.

If cheeky is nazi, there are the following options:
1) syg is maffia too
2) syg is something else

with 1...... syg would want to wake cheeky, he's missing out on a valuable teammate (just giving a nudge IRL saying 'hey, game is up' - is nothing smth which i would consider cheating - he's not the host and he's not saying anything about the game, other than.... it's on)
with 2...... syg wouldn't know cheeky is maffia. he'd most likely assume she's not maffia and nudge her. again, the nudging didn't happen.... so yeah.... to me the likelihood of cheeky being maffia is decreased because of syg being in the game and herself still offline.

@ely - feel free to jump on MY bandwaggon against SYG - i've got no extra reasons as the ones i've provided already though.

@kyla - it's not 'hard' to read an inactive player; it's impossible :p this is, at this point, also an ADDED reason to NOT lynch her. If we lynch her, we gain no EXTRA information to progress with. she's just out of the game, but she has NOT incriminated someone, or defended someone, or just anything else - there's no information. information is what we need.

as for faction... hoodlum is (pretending to be) town - same goes for me.

― Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:
off to work. had a quick read. not short and sweet enough alex.
you aren't a soviet. i know and so do some.

lynch AlexCheckMate

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:

unlynch cheekyteeky - lynch alexcheckmate
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
AlexCheckMate wrote:
@Hoodlum - I'm not claiming Sovjet

― Albert Einstein