In Berlin the optimists are learning English, the pessimists, Russian...
  • 276 posts
  • Page 5 of 19
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Fair enough @Elysium

Too bad I'm not hearing anything from syg, doughboy and huskers. - Yes Anax, I can assume stuff, but I prefer to just ask, that way I'll either know or be lied to.

No clue as to why cheeky/vicious didn't voice themselves wrt lynching

I've exchanged a few private messages with Anax, he was online at the deadline, he didn't cast a lynch. At this point, I'm not sure what to think of this yet; whether it makes him more maffia to me, or just simply something else. Going with statistical likelihood, he's probably not maffia.

I wonder what'll happen wrt night actions tonight... I assume the towns won't be gunning for any kills... all spies (if any) will pick a target to investigate... maffia has some kind of kill function and uses it?
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
elysium5 wrote:
I know how meticulous you are Alex and in so saying I've been waiting for someone to say anything at all about cheeky and being that you are the first I'm surprised you said you have no clue as to why cheeky hasn't said anything.

cheeky hasn't been active since last December but I'm sure you have already checked all of our statuses and who is online at the same time as others, etc.

;)

I will say I'm sure others noticed this as well. I'm just curious as to why no one else has mentioned it and you are now the first.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Night 1 has ended. Please await feedback for any night actions that you submitted.

During the night, it was reported that a Spy was found dead in a Soviet army base. They were able to confirm that he was not Russian, but since he spoke German, English and French impeccably it was impossible to know from which country he originated.
Anaxagore was killed. He was either a German, British, American, or French Spy.

It is now Day 2. If desired, vote for someone you wish to lynch using the format: LYNCH [player X]
Day 2 will end at 22:00 server time (countdown).

It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

dough_boy wrote:
Thanks for the help Virt. ;)

You know, communications are two-way streets Alex. I have no communications from you either. I shouldn't have to make the first move if you want to chat. :)
AlexCheckMate wrote:
elysium5
I know how meticulous you are Alex and in so saying I've been waiting for someone to say anything at all about cheeky and being that you are the first I'm surprised you said you have no clue as to why cheeky hasn't said anything.

cheeky hasn't been active since last December but I'm sure you have already checked all of our statuses and who is online at the same time as others, etc.

;)

I will say I'm sure others noticed this as well. I'm just curious as to why no one else has mentioned it and you are now the first.

Yes, I've noticed. Just like you, I was kinda surprised noone mentioned it - figured I might get a response if I wrote something about her, without mentioning it's actually very logical that she's not participating ;) Glad to get yours =) (I've not been checking who's online at the same time as others :P I don't think there's much to deduce from that (at this point in the game)).

I'm sort of surprised that Anax got taken out... he's usually one of the players who goes very hardcore in private messages, acquires a lot of information and as such can be useful for everyone, but at a risk. Seems certain people didn't want to risk anything and just went for the take down straight of the bat. Let me add to that, that Anax messaged me yesterday saying he felt rather sure he'd get popped... (didn't specify when).

IRT dough_boy

Eeehm, I wish to communicate with you (and everyone) in this thread - not so much in the private messages (I'm not sure whether I ever iniated any chats for maffia in the games I've been part of? Hard to check... too many pages of chats :p). So yeah... why did you decide to place your lynchvote on me?
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:
Well he did say he was Hitler looking for Germans..he wanted answers without answering.any, there was a bullet to his head.."plead it allegiance, are U Russian British or American, U can save yourself". And his reply. "I am either a neutral citizen or a spy, I am not spying U tonight.". Wrong answer. The Russian spy can contact me
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
3 possible reasons someone voted to lynch "you".

1. 1st day lynch
2. You are not in the faction of the lyncher
3. The lyncher is Mafia
Sygmassacre wrote:
So the russians killed anax. Which means mafia did not kill or couldnt kill
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
Sygmassacre

or maybe mafia targetted anaxagore too. he probably told one of them he was a spy. mafia would wanna get rid of a spy.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
I talked quite a bit with Anax. I don't have much to offer other than he did not tell me he was a spy but I guessed he was either that or a berliner. Hood already knows at least a little something of this.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Sygmassacre wrote:
Hoodlum
Sygmassacre

or maybe mafia targetted anaxagore too. he probably told one of them he was a spy. mafia would wanna get rid of a spy.
The question then becomes did you get points for the kill? If not then he was the german spy and they didnt
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ