In Berlin the optimists are learning English, the pessimists, Russian...
  • 276 posts
  • Page 2 of 19
Hoodlum wrote:
i'll need to draw up another diagram i guess to make any sense of it.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
2 lynch votes on Anax already? Is there something the rest of us should know?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Oops, I mis-spoke. Not 2 lynches on Anax but 2 lynches on Alex
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
dough_boy wrote:
Just got home...not sure how much I will be able to do tonight as I am beat from a long trip. Looks like 18+ hours, so I will look at it in the morning.

Just glancing at the first post makes my head hurt.

Lynch Virt!
Jimi wrote:
I find it weird that Alex hasn't filled the thread yet... @Alex are you ok bro?

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
elysium5 wrote:
Oh, its coming. Don't you worry!
Vicious wrote:
Ya everybody is acting weird or is that just me?? Just checking in i duno who to lynch right now hopefully i figure it out before day ends..
Good luck allies!!
 Bad luck scum
Thanks for hosting v98!
Now ya'all cant say i didn't post here
elysium5 wrote:
Everybody is acting weird but that is probably because their are 2 town factions plus mafia to deal with and when it comes to lynches, we have to decide if it is a good idea to lynch or not right off the bat.

I haven't even tried to do the math but the first lynch seems to me to be more important than normal in trying to get information because not only is there the usual hope in taking down a mafia member right off the bat but we could also inadvertently discover if the player being lynched is actually one of the unlynchables if it doesn't go through.

I am not proposing a random lynch for no good reason, however, just that we all discuss the possible reasons for the potential outcome of lynching and why we should focus on a specific target and what kind of information we can get out of it..
Kyla wrote:
I'm impressed and scared of what you've done Virt. I'm also happy with the randomness

But I'm feeling quite overwhelmed and will have to spend a bit studying the first post ^^
Hoodlum wrote:
speaking of acting weird...

anaxagore asked me

Are you german?

my reply was

i'm not german, are you hitler looking for the third reich?

his reply was

yep

i thought he was being comical, which is a bit weird from anaxagore though.

is anaxagore making himself a target? was this a mistake? although hitler is almost unlynchable, he isn't unkillable.
Jimi wrote:
From my past experience never ever trust hoody :)

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Hoodlum wrote:
Jimi
From my past experience never ever trust hoody :)

and also, when hoody wasn't mafia, he was always right ;)
Anaxagore wrote:
Alright, for those who didn’t get it, there are 3 town group chats: a Russian, a US, a British.
People included in these chats are townies.
The rest of the people are spies, berlin citizens, and nazis.

This mafia is game theory. If we cooperate, mafia is screwed cause we have a lot of info.
If we try to manipulate ourselves too early to have the 3 points, we may be screwed and get 0 points.

Therefore I will start from today asking simple questions to the players that are active. (Exemple: Are you in a group chat? What country are you from? I don’t need to know more)

If we don’t begin to do that, our only way to determine who the nazis are will come from the spies. But I guess nazis will claim to be spies and Berlin citizens (unless they try to fake a whole nation), so we may have to lynch our own spies to get closer to the truth.

Ps: Hoodlum, that was ironical.
By the way, I can't wait for your diagram.
Jimi wrote:
@virt, is there a distraction role? I mean if a spy, spied on someone, could the result be faked due to distraction?

Batman
Anaxagore wrote:
Just one thing: It could be nice to have an ambassador of each country.

What do you think?