In Berlin the optimists are learning English, the pessimists, Russian...
  • 276 posts
  • Page 8 of 19
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lynch tallies:
CheekyTeeky: 4 votes (Jimi, Kyla, Vicious, elysium5)
AlexCheckmate: 2 votes (Sygmassacre, Hoodlum)
Jimi: 1 vote (dough_boy)
Sygmassacre: 1 vote (AlexCheckMate)

Day 2 will end at 22:00 server time (countdown).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Jimi wrote:
if she died, her role will be revealed, so why do you say that doesn't help?

anyways, just to clarify something, when sygma and cheeky plays a game, they ( I assume) respect the privilege of confidentiality at this site.

so yea, they are married but doesn't mean they know the roles.

and we don't know what is happening between them at home.

maybe he tried to tell her, and she is very busy, and he is respecting the fact that we assume confidentiality.

not assuming he is not anything.

but my point is to answer your suggestion, Alex.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
dough_boy wrote:
I agree...unless they are in the same faction I am pretty sure they keep arms length on something like this. Heck if my wife played and we were on opposite teams I would want to beat her, etc.
dough_boy wrote:
#Unlynch Jimi

#Lynch Alex

Let's see if all of the people who voted no lynch yesterday on Alex and regretted now do it today.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Nowhere am I claiming they cheat or support each other in any way.
I'm merely saying that I assume syg would give his wife a heads up in the event of him noticing the game is on and she's unaware of this. That's just a friendly reminder with no bad things for the game - or, do you guys agree with this in some (strange) way?

And, with that.... I find a reason to lynch Syg, as explained several times in my previous posts...

@jimi
yes, if she's eliminated, we'll see what role she has (or at least part? like with Anax... still a semi-mystery...) BUT, we'll not get any extended info. info which we do get by eliminating who's been actively involved in the game, who has communicated in the thread/with players, who left a trace which can be tracked. i'm merely saying that taking down cheeky is a dead-end-street, information-wise, whereas someone who's voiced themselves (somewhat) provides more info.

@dough
ghehe, that sounds a tad mean, but ok.... :p

anyway, no point for me to reitterate myself - we're all capable of reading and therefrom forming our own opinions/plan of attack.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Anaxagore
The real talk is happening in private chats. Posts in the thread is just propaganda for the fools.
But you already know that.

I guess I'll just have to live (& die) with this :roll:
Refraining from private messages makes for an easy target, for people have less faith in you - they're not engaging with you privately and they'll just follow what someone else whispers in their ear.

I've made a public claim to be town and I've shown an active interest in trying to flush out the maffia. That's about as much as I can do at this point. Unless there's something that comes up at a latter point, to which I should respond to increase my odds of survival, I don't suppose I'll clutter this thread up (much) more than I've done thus far.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Kyla
@Hood, where is this diagram. I need it ^^

Not what you requested... but at least it's a picture, lol

[image]

So you can see my current ideas about people, to pick up from after my role/faction/nation has been revealed by the host upon my demise.

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Have to try again...

!Unlynch Sygmassacre
!Lynch CheekyTeeky

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
You posted 1 second after me dough_boy - that's rather..... scary :p

@WMater - please provide me with your reason.

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Day is over
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).