In Berlin the optimists are learning English, the pessimists, Russian...
  • 276 posts
  • Page 11 of 19
Anaxagore wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
WMatar wrote:
Sygmassacre
Or you could share them now to stop the carnage. And whats with the just before deadline actions? Mafia tricks usually
Hehe no actually i was busy, tha's all. What carnage?
WMatar wrote:
Anaxagore
Spoiler (click to show)
Hahaha
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Night 2 has ended. Please await feedback for any night actions that you submitted.

During the night, a Spy was killed in Berlin. It is assumed that he was not German, but since he spoke Russian, English and French impeccably it was impossible to know from which country he originated.
Tennesseelogman was killed. He was either a Russian, British, American, or French Spy.

Furthermore, an army headed by Field Marshal Montgomery launched a massive and decisive nighttime offensive against the city of Berlin. The beleaguered German forces capitulated under the devastating speed and precision of the attack. Berlin was taken by the British military, and Adolf Hitler (WMatar) was killed while attempting to escape. The other leaders of the Third Reich were neither captured nor reported dead.

It is now Day 3. If desired, vote for someone you wish to lynch using the format: LYNCH [player X]
Day 3 will end at 22:00 server time (countdown).

It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Sorry it took so long :blush:
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Sygmassacre wrote:
Well lots to digest there. Guess my shot was on point after all!

LYNCH Doughboy
It was tenn's dying wish
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Sygmassacre
Virtuosity98 said:
29 Feb 2020, 18:01
Sygmassacre: You are General Alexander – Field Marshal in the British Army, and allied with the Western Allies. Once during the game, you may kill one player during the night. +1 Victory Point if all allies of the Third Reich are killed. +1 Victory Point if an ally of the Western Allies kills Hitler.

&&

Virtuosity98
Field Marshal Alexander – Field Marshal in the British Army, and allied with the Western Allies. +1 Victory Point if all allies of the Third Reich are killed. +1 Victory Point if an ally of the Western Allies kills Hitler.

Not sure who else noticed - but I noticed this yesterday; first made me think you might actually be a german infiltrant ;) with a bad copy paste job.
Don't worry, I also took precautions. In case I would die, the info would still be passed through.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Kyla wrote:
Sygmassacre
Well lots to digest there. Guess my shot was on point after all!

LYNCH Doughboy
It was tenn's dying wish

Are you saying tenn seen that dough is mafia?
Sygmassacre wrote:
@alex its how v98 wrote it so ask him
@kyla no he inspected anax first night and was inspecting huskers but was killed before we could get his result.
Bht in his convo with anax they discussed what dough had been doing. He wanted e to shoot him last night but i thought wm was a much easier target to be right. I cant shoot twice so dough is on the lunch block
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Jimi wrote:
Doughboy, this is the second time you hit on me, with no real reason... So you know something nobody knows??

Please share it here.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Kyla wrote:
ok so I'm confused about the lynch on Jimi and with no explanation? interesting tactics. I thought he seems genuine enough, he also lynched cheeky first (I think?), I dont think he's mafia

#Lynch dough_boy

if dough is mafia it may clear Jimi and possibility Alex I guess since dough voted against him. I'm open to discussion as I'm not sure ^^ it also seems weird that dough hasn't talked very much, I thought he's usually one of the more active ones in forum

I'm not sure about Alex either, I dont really like deadline lynchers to be honest, scary stuff ;)
Kyla wrote:
maybe dough has some sort of 3rd victory point I'm not aware of ?