In Berlin the optimists are learning English, the pessimists, Russian...
  • 276 posts
  • Page 12 of 19
Jimi wrote:
Kyla
must be a kill Jimi victory point ^^
Lolll, it seems so

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi wrote:
#Lynch Doughboy

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Hoodlum wrote:
going on a few things.
voting history.
bluegoetz was the only abstainer when cheekyteeky was getting lynched day 2
day 1 he no lynched with , WMatar

also, he hasn't given much away for me to read in chat.

and my top secret diagram, has put others in their placement.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Bluegoetz wrote:
Not a nazi (I know that means little from someone who hasn’t said much)
I voted no lynch the first day because I didn’t feel like I had enough information and was still making sense of the game.
Missing the second vote was both on purpose and an accident. My allies thought it best for me to not jump on a bandwagon and draw attention to myself, but wait till closer the end of the day. Then work got the best of me and I wasn’t able to get on and vote.
So to avoid that scenario again I’ll make a lynch vote on doughboy now and if I read compelling arguments today I’ll change it later.
This is based on the previous day, I didn’t trust him or WM.
Hopefully this helps
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Kyla
ok so I'm confused about the lynch on Jimi and with no explanation? interesting tactics. I thought he seems genuine enough, he also lynched cheeky first (I think?), I dont think he's mafia

#Lynch dough_boy

if dough is mafia it may clear Jimi and possibility Alex I guess since dough voted against him. I'm open to discussion as I'm not sure ^^ it also seems weird that dough hasn't talked very much, I thought he's usually one of the more active ones in forum

I'm not sure about Alex either, I dont really like deadline lynchers to be honest, scary stuff ;)

It seems dough_boy often fires a lynch early without any explanation whatsoever and at a latter point in time gives some explanation or changes his lynch. I'm indeed no fan of that either =)

As for my deadline activity.... the deadline is at 22:00 (10pm) in my local time AND the deadline has been important for me at ALL lynches we've had... so yeah, I guess that sort of explains stuff :p Note that on the first lynch, I kept myself alive with it (no lynch) and in the 2nd lynch I kept myself alive again AND got cheeky (maffia) lynched. If I was maffia, I would've made it a tie (5v5 instead of 6v5) AND ofc..... WM lynched me just before the deadline, trying to save cheeky and we now know that he was Hitler - he wouldn't have sacrificed an active maffia over an inactive one. You should be pretty convinced that I am not a nazi. So either you're not paying attention, or throwing up a smokescreen with the "I'm not sure about Alex" :p - which one is it? =)

Either way... I'll start with a lynch on you - there's still time to convince me otherwise.

!Lynch Kyla

@db
I'm surprised you now unlynched jimi without any explanation at all. Care to share some?

@syg
did you decide to hit WM? or was it a mutual decision? If the latter, how many people were involved?
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
dough_boy wrote:
You seem to forget that we have our standard chats where information presents itself. Also, it was pretty convenient that Jimi threw out Cheeky's name and she turned out to be a lower level Mafia. Almost like get us thinking that Alex and Jimi are not Mafia...when I first thought the exact opposite.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
dough_boy
You seem to forget that we have our standard chats where information presents itself. Also, it was pretty convenient that Jimi threw out Cheeky's name and she turned out to be a lower level Mafia. Almost like get us thinking that Alex and Jimi are not Mafia...when I first thought the exact opposite.

Do you want to provide an argument that I am maffia (with Jimi)?

I redirect you to my previous post. I do not think more compelling arguments are needed to clear me. Can't say much about Jimi.

As for the other chats.... feel free to throw some of that out here. I personally don't care much about secret chats, I'm all about open communication. Thank you.

*edit
Also.. if you still want to toss around with the idea that Jimi is maffia.... why unlynch him (without providing a new lynch, e.g. on me)?
I see no lower level maffia in Cheeky. I see the head maffia (WM) outing himself while trying to save her (and get me lynched instead). I'm sorry, but you're getting caught in either 1) lies, 2) facts which are clear enough for you to realise you're on the wrong track - following them further is just an admittance of guilt/being maffia.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
dough_boy wrote:
Sorry man...your posts are overly verbose and I have a really hard time reading them. Can you start provided tldr's?

All you have to offer is your lynch strategy, same as Jimi. That in no way clears you.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
tl;dr

WM (known (lynched) maffia godfather/hitler) tried to get me (ACM) lynched on the 2nd lynch - with a just before deadline lynch.
He could've also done as Jimi (who you suspect of being Maffia) and lynch cheeky (a lower level Mafia) - jimi's lynch was the first on cheeky.
Tell me how this isn't direct evidence that I'm actually not a nazi? (feel free to suspect me of being a german spy)
Tell me how this isn't indirect evidence that Jimi isn't nazi?

I won't allow you to string me along further. Your decision how you respond on this post of mine.

Sorry for being overly verbose (and you mentioning this, to get in a more positive light with hoody?). The tl;dr has been provided. Hope it helps. Feel free to react on my idea wrt kyla, but this is of lower priority to me, the one I want an answer on, is the stuff on the top here^
Anyway, last point remains too - why unlynch without giving a new target? (there's the cheap option of just jumping in with hoody)

― Albert Einstein
dough_boy wrote:
AlexCheckMate
why unlynch without giving a new target
Because I am waiting for my faction to decide what the plan is.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
!Unlynch Kyla
!Lynch dough_boy

Too much of a politician. Very evasive on questions.

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lynch tallies:
dough_boy: 4 votes (Sygmassacre, Kyla, Jimi, AlexCheckMate)
Bluegoetz: 1 vote (Hoodlum)

Day 3 will end at 22:00 server time (countdown).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).