In Berlin the optimists are learning English, the pessimists, Russian...
  • 276 posts
  • Page 14 of 19
Jimi wrote:
Unlynch Doughboy

Lynch kyla

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Day is over.

Let me count up
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Kyla was lynched. She was Ernst Kaltenbrunner – Director of the Reich Main Security Office, and allied with the Third Reich.
Spoiler (click to show)

Lynch tallies:
Kyla: 6 votes (AlexCheckMate, Hoodlum, huskers01, Jimi, Vicious, dough_boy)
dough_boy: 3 votes (Sygmassacre, Kyla, Bluegoetz)
Bluegoetz: 1 vote (elysium5)

Players abstaining: [none]

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end at 22:00 server time (countdown). If desired, submit your night actions to me via your Role PM.

It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Kyla was able to hit every night?!
What she been doing? First Anax (everyone wanted him? lol) and night 2...... she took tennis...... why?
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Jimi wrote:
Guys vicious is the only reasonable choice...

Everyone was whether cleared by a trusted one or by a spy except from vicious.

And she is very quiet and not very defensive or offensive,she fits the criteria.

I would say, she is out...

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi wrote:
Lynch vicious

Batman
Jimi wrote:
My apologies to Doughboy

Batman
Jimi wrote:
Or is that you Elysium???

Unlynch vicious

For the moment at least

Batman
Vicious wrote:
Are we lynching already? Prolly have to apologize to me next jimi..
Virtuosity98 wrote:
It is Night 3. No lynching, night actions only :)
Day Actions:

Jimi wrote:
Vicious
Are we lynching already? Prolly have to apologize to me next jimi..
I apologize already.

We can't lynch obviously

Batman
Jimi wrote:
Vicious
@jimi ty So I'm safe for now?
Yes you are

Batman