In Berlin the optimists are learning English, the pessimists, Russian...
  • 276 posts
  • Page 16 of 19
dough_boy wrote:
And if we can lock down the roles we can possibly see what roles were fake and what factions might have been comprised of what role.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I really do not think there's 3/3/3 US/UK/USSR - that would make the maffia team underpowered
I do not know which role/s would be lacking, but I really do think there is more room for nazi/neutral - if all 3 town groups would start with 3 players, they would get the upperhand of information real quick, no?

Seeing how noone has come up with any info on whether they are/know a CoB... I think there's something fishy going on here.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
2hrs remaining.

Night 3 will end at 22:00 server time (countdown). If desired, submit your night actions to me via your Role PM.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Night 3 is over.

(sorry I was late)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Night 3 has ended. Please await feedback for any night actions that you submitted.

Last night, disaster struck in Moscow as an undetected operative killed Joseph Stalin (dough_boy). It is unclear who killed him, with rumours circulating that it could have been conducted under German, British, American, or even Russian authorisation.
Role PM (click to show)

During the same night, Bluegoetz was unexpectedly killed by an unknown assailant. He was General Marshall - Chief of Staff of the US Army, and allied with the Western Allies.
Role PM (click to show)

It is now Day 4. If desired, vote for someone you wish to lynch using the format: LYNCH [player X]
Day 4 will end at 22:00 server time (countdown).

Day Actions:

Hoodlum wrote:
unlynch Jimi

anyone want to own up to killing doughboy?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I talked with a few people in private - I've given full info that Bluegoetz wasn't a nazi. Not sure what happened with him.
The thing with dough_boy is equally weird.

The other things it was kinda less cloaked when someone took someone out - why is it different now?
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Jimi wrote:
I don't understand it too.. Iknew the factions of almost everyone, and it wasn't in my favor to kill anyone I know he is an ally...

I had my doubts about DB, but so was most of you... But who ever killed him tried to frame me... Was that you hood?

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
AlexCheckMate wrote:
So eeehm... I've talked some more.... and a few people have vouched for others...

Considering that I do not believe there is more than 1 maffia left, the vouching of people for other people, should mean that all these people are NOT nazi - the only one noone seems to vouch for... is Ely...

!Lynch Elysium

Please give me reason to change my mind. Else I guess I'll have to stick with this.

― Albert Einstein
Jimi wrote:
Elysium I am sorry dude.

You are the safest choice

Lynch Elysium

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Hoodlum wrote:
Jimi
I don't understand it too.. Iknew the factions of almost everyone, and it wasn't in my favor to kill anyone I know he is an ally...

I had my doubts about DB, but so was most of you... But who ever killed him tried to frame me... Was that you hood?

just twiddling my thumbs at night, i shot anaxagore.
Hoodlum wrote:
Vicious said:
07 Mar 2020, 12:26 am
Virtuosity98 said:
06 Mar 2020, 22:45
elysium5 is allied with the Third Reich.