In Berlin the optimists are learning English, the pessimists, Russian...
  • 276 posts
  • Page 13 of 19
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lynch tallies:
dough_boy: 5 votes (Sygmassacre, Kyla, Jimi, AlexCheckMate, Bluegoetz)
Bluegoetz: 2 votes (Hoodlum, dough_boy)

Day 3 will end at 22:00 server time (countdown).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Jimi wrote:
Huskers

Why have you lynched Bluegoetz?

I mean I have suspensions on him too.. But do you know anything we should know to chanve our vote???

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
elysium5 wrote:
I'm off again shortly and while I declared my reasons for bandwaging before, a change of direction seems to be in order here as I think dough is less likely to be mafia than bluegoetz and choosing between the 2...

#lynch Bluegoetz

why?

Bluegoetz no lynched with WMTAR day 1

and that's about all I've got.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
elysium5
I'm off again shortly and while I declared my reasons for bandwaging before, a change of direction seems to be in order here as I think dough is less likely to be mafia than bluegoetz and choosing between the 2...

#lynch Bluegoetz

why?

Bluegoetz no lynched with WMTAR day 1

and that's about all I've got.

Does this mean you too disregarded my post?
I believe I took a rather obvious offensive character towards db's character here in game. He is talking -insert word with implies bullocks- he's not even trying to be credible. He's just hoping people neglect to pay attention to me (which already worked @kyla lol).

I don't have special reason to believe there's something positive about bluegoetz, but I do have reason to believe that there's something negative about dough_boy

If this is your last active bit for today's lynch, I'd appreciate if you did take some effort into coming up with the best possible decision.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
dough_boy wrote:
Is it quite possible because we all have vetted each other? Do you need more information than that?

I would go back to lynching you, but the intel I have so far shows you are legit.
Hoodlum wrote:
the votes on doughboy are interesting. just seeing who's bandwagoning. :) it's quite telling.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
AlexCheckMate wrote:
!Unlynch dough_boy
!Lynch Kyla

Sorry for the last minute switch Kyla. I've got reason to trust db now... :<
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:
!Unlynch bluegoetz

Lynch Kyla

Sorry kyla for the last minute switch. I've got reason to trust bluegoetz now
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman