In Berlin the optimists are learning English, the pessimists, Russian...
  • 276 posts
  • Page 9 of 19
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Please be patient, correct me if I made a mistake, but I think Cheeky got lynched right?

I'll be back in 10 mins
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Yes
6v5
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
WMatar wrote:
AlexCheckMate
You posted 1 second after me dough_boy - that's rather..... scary :p

@WMater - please provide me with your reason.

I think that you are with the same nation as cheeky. Since you won't get lynched i hope i am wrong.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
WMatar
AlexCheckMate

I think that you are with the same nation as cheeky. Since you won't get lynched i hope i am wrong.

I would've saved her (by not jumping on her), if I was. I wanted to save her and lynch someone else. People didn't want to see someone else go; I was a target next to her.
I wanted to get a lynch instead of no lynch. I jumped back on her, even though I think she's not maffia but some random town. Note: I think.

Not sure why you lynch me, for thinking I'm in the same nation as her - what's the thought behind that? Especially when you do it in the last minute.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
WMatar wrote:
AlexCheckMate
WMatar
AlexCheckMate

I would've saved her (by not jumping on her), if I was. I wanted to save her and lynch someone else. People didn't want to see someone else go; I was a target next to her.
I wanted to get a lynch instead of no lynch. I jumped back on her, even though I think she's not maffia but some random town. Note: I think.

Not sure why you lynch me, for thinking I'm in the same nation as her - what's the thought behind that? Especially when you do it in the last minute.
I already expressed before that i think cheeky is a nazi killer
AlexCheckMate wrote:
WMatar
AlexCheckMate
WMatar
AlexCheckMate

just for complete clarity. you mean she's someone on the TEAM of the nazi's and can KILL. not someone who HUNTS nazis?

and if so... why go after me instead of her? :x
and if i was on her team (both of us nazis), you can be sure of it that i wouldve notified syg myself (heck, maybe i did?) to nudge her. or i wouldve urged v98 to tell syg to nudge her (maybe i did?) - i've done smth like this before in a game when v98 was awol - i got bb94 to get him (it worked, noone complained)

― Albert Einstein
WMatar wrote:
AlexCheckMate
WMatar
AlexCheckMate
WMatar
AlexCheckMate

just for complete clarity. you mean she's someone on the TEAM of the nazi's and can KILL. not someone who HUNTS nazis?

and if i was on her team (both of us nazis), you can be sure of it that i wouldve notified syg myself (heck, maybe i did?) to nudge her. or i wouldve urged v98 to tell syg to nudge her (maybe i did?) - i've done smth like this before in a game when v98 was awol - i got bb94 to get him (it worked, noone complained)

Yes, sorry, that's what i meant : cheeky is nazi who can kill
I went after you because i think it's more valuable for me and my allies to take down active nazis.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
WMatar
AlexCheckMate
WMatar
AlexCheckMate
WMatar
AlexCheckMate

Yes, sorry, that's what i meant : cheeky is nazi who can kill
I went after you because i think it's more valuable for me and my allies to take down active nazis.

ok, thought you meant that - all good
i'm also on the hunt for active nazis, that's why i tried to steer away from going after cheeky. if you read my last post (and believe it), you should come to the conclusion that cheeky is NOT in my team. if she was, she would've logged in by now. i micromanage (and therefore abstain from PMs).

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Day 2 is now over. CheekyTeeky was lynched. She was General Weilding, Commander of the Berlin Defence Area, and allied with the Third Reich.
Role PM (click to show)

Lynch tallies:
CheekyTeeky: 6 votes (Jimi, Kyla, Vicious, elysium5, Tennesseelogman, AlexCheckMate)
AlexCheckmate: 5 votes (Sygmassacre, Hoodlum, dough_boy, Huskers01, WMatar)

Players abstaining: @Bluegoetz, @CheekyTeeky

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end at 22:00 server time (countdown). If desired, submit your night actions to me via your Role PM.

P.S. sorry for the delay :3
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Oh lol, we took out a nazi :roll:
Guess the people who initially pushed for her lynch are hereby cleared

― Albert Einstein
Sygmassacre wrote:
Lol i told her several times to play. Sorry v98, she said yes when i read her your message pre game
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
AlexCheckMate

lol
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Jimi wrote:
@WMatar, well, Hello You.

What do you think guys??? Has he exposed himself??

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Hoodlum
AlexCheckMate

lol

yes. therewith I'm not clearing myself. that would feel unfair :)
I'd say jimi is cleared, as is hoody. thereafter the other lynches are just quick BW jumpers? (kyla, vicious) - ely perhaps a full ok one too?

db going on jimi... smells not too good... thereafter switching over to me (to save cheeky?)
huskers trying to save cheeky?

teneesee surely not maffia either - he couldve just as easily gotten me lynched instead of cheeky
WM.... might be maffia too for sure...

do we want to discuss in this thread who the town should eliminate (if still possible?)
spies?
other?

― Albert Einstein