In Berlin the optimists are learning English, the pessimists, Russian...
  • 276 posts
  • Page 3 of 19
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Hoodlum
LYNCH alexcheckmate

i don't wanna do a lot of reading.

Seems like you signed up for the wrong adventure, not wanting to read (a lot), while playing a text based strategic game; which comes with a lot of conspiracies etc.

To cater your wishes of not reading too much (for as far as it is within my capabilities), I'll only make 1 post today. Just this one.

!Lynch Hoodlum

I'm basing my lynch on ABSOLUTELY nothing. I dare ADD this statement to my lynch (as opposed to others who try to add some special reasoning as to why they lynch a certain someone). I'm fully in favour of lynching someone on day 1, as they'll likely try to prevent it from happening and with that new info arises (as syg also noted in his post). I'm however not going to post again today, I'm not going to fight for my survival - I've vowed to not create too much reading material on the first day already. This isn't a cloaked defense, feel free to lynch me. I'm not even reading the game mechanics till the first day is over, so I know whether or not I want to spent time on reading it (from reading the thread so far, it seems the mechanics are challenging ;d).

Cya on the flipside

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lynch tallies:

No lynch: 2 votes (Tennesseelogman, huskers01)
AlexCheckmate: 2 votes (Sygmassacre, Hoodlum)
Hoodlum: 1 vote (AlexCheckMate)

Day 1 will end at 22:00 server time (countdown).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Jimi wrote:
No Lynch

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
elysium5 wrote:
I think we need to lynch with the amount of factions and possible spies out there just to get the ball rolling and right now it is a tie between lynch and no lynch. There is nothing for me to go on other than Alex's comments about not bothering to read the game mechanics or anything else involving the game. That is so unAlex it makes me wonder if he might be one of the unlynchables, which is why he might not care.

The best way to find out:

#Lynch AlexCheckmate

I will only be online for a short amount of time and won't be back until later tonight so if you want to change my mind, now's the time!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Jimi upset the balance just before I posted, I guess, so now it is a tie again...
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Sygmassacre wrote:
Jimi, huskers, tennessee cmon guys lets do it. We need info in order to use our night actions. If alex is unlynchable we get info, if he flips town, citizen or mafia we get info. Whatever the result at worst we will be 8 v 3 with 2 citizens that can come on board and we have a target for the inspector
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Bluegoetz wrote:
I'm going to vote no lynch
Mostly because the character clauses and roles seem to be tied together, and i don't think we should get rid of someone mildly important to "maybe" find an un-lynchable. the Game will start moving along fast enough.
Also the logman usually knows what he's doing.
Anaxagore wrote:
I'm ready to vote to lynch AlexcheckMate if someone provides me more info of what's going on here
dough_boy wrote:
Just fishing. Are those voting to nolynch mafia? Better for them to nolynch than gang up on someone who turns out to be town...
Virtuosity98 wrote:
One hour left.

Lynch tallies:

No lynch: 5 votes (Tennesseelogman, huskers01, Jimi, Bluegoetz, WMatar)
AlexCheckmate: 4 votes (Sygmassacre, Hoodlum, elysium5, dough_boy)
Hoodlum: 1 vote (AlexCheckMate)

Day 1 will end at 22:00 server time (countdown).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).