The Thread
  • 275 posts
  • Page 4 of 19
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Ok, no-one's sharing their info. Makes no sense but whatever. I'll share what I know:

V98 Role PM (click to show)

My N1 actions:
I chose to #TRACK three experienced players. Hoping to garner some info that can be useful. I chose Hood, Ely and Syg.
I got this feedback from Anax:

V98 N1 (click to show)

I am aware that WMatar's name is written wrong in the feedback. That's just how I received it. Please don't contrive it as evidence against me haha

Let's discuss the info I've presented. Please add your own findings to mine, otherwise it'll just be a random or gut-feeling lynch (which is bad).

Since people are not being forthcoming, I'll be sending you all some messages. :(

I want to see posts from:
@Hoodlum
@elysium5
@Sygmassacre
@Jimi
@huskers01
@WMatar

If no good evidence is provided against anyone, I will have to lynch someone silent (=useless).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Sygmassacre wrote:
I defended and ate last night.

Ill be voting for someone who either #no lynced or just didnt vote at all D1. There are mafia among those, there always are
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Jimi wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

This is what I got, i only used one action of the vanilla. Bcz I just didn't know that I can use 2 actions or one complex..

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Jimi
Spoiler (click to show)

This is what I got, i only used one action of the vanilla. Bcz I just didn't know that I can use 2 actions or one complex..

It's very possible that this is actually what you did. But also, the information you shared is nothing new - you could have just copied the result of my #TRACKING of Syg and pretended that's what you did.

But I have no real reason not to believe you. Just wanted to point it out though.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Sygmassacre
I defended and ate last night.

Ill be voting for someone who either #no lynced or just didnt vote at all D1. There are mafia among those, there always are

I'm pretty sure NO-ONE voted to lynch lol
Good to know you'll vote for *a player* ^^
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
I'll be back later, not sure at what specific time. Electricity is unpredictable where I am staying right now.

Open discussion please! :)
Day Actions:

Hoodlum wrote:
I distracted alexcheckmate. i predicted that he thought that wmatar had the gun and might choose to steal it from him.

AlexCheckMate
WMatar
Also a good entry for "the most beautiful woman":
Evangeline Lilly

Did you win?

my second action was to steal from wmatar.

Anaxagore said:
26 Jun 2019, 10:02 pm
Hoodlum Night 1 result:
Inventory = 0

no kill. possible that i distracted alexcheckmate

lynch alexcheckmate for now.

-Hoodlum-

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Hoodlum
I distracted alexcheckmate. i predicted that he thought that wmatar had the gun and might choose to steal it from him.

AlexCheckMate
WMatar
Also a good entry for "the most beautiful woman":
Evangeline Lilly

Did you win?

my second action was to steal from wmatar.

Anaxagore said:
26 Jun 2019, 10:02 pm
Hoodlum Night 1 result:
Inventory = 0

no kill. possible that i distracted alexcheckmate

lynch alexcheckmate for now.

-Hoodlum-

Haha, very correct :p
I figured that WMatar had the best idea on who Anaxagore might find attractive, as they are buddies in real life (playing chess and what not).

So I figure you thought the same... yet didn't get his gun... so either he kept it protected, gave it to someone else, or didnt even have it in the first place :roll:
-If he protected it... not sure what I want to think of that
-If he gave it away... I'll assume he gave it to a pall, therefore, he should have to be Others
-If he didn't have it.... why didn't he respond on my blatant allegations?

As such, I guess that brings me to my lynch for today: #LYNCH WMatar (I think option B is most likely, C I don't know,,,,,,, A I don't care for - feel free to convince me otherwise).

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
Please #Lynch in Bold

Lynch count so far:
AlexCheckmate: 1 (Hood)
WMatar: 1 (AlexCheckMate)
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Not much time left really, still waiting to hear from:
@elysium5
@Jimi
@huskers01
@WMatar

Let's hear what you have to say!

@Hood, why would you need to steal from MWatar? It's true that you could have distracted Alex from killing, but it's an unlikely scenario tbh. More likely that the mafia tried to kill someone who #DEFENDED or simply chose other actions.

If people announce here what they did last night (e.g. Did you #DEFEND or not) then we can work out if it's likely that a kill was #DEFENDED or if it's more likely that it was #DISTRACTED.

@Alex, surely you know your reasoning is weak... You're saying "because Hood didn't procure a gun, MWatar might have given it to a mafia buddy" ... Very reachy... Hood could be lying about not getting the gun, MWatar could have chosen to #KEEP his gun safe, or MWatar may not have the gun altogether.

I'm still waiting for something useful to be shared... Please guys who haven't shared anything yet, speak up (soon so people will actually see it before the deadline).

I will vote for a silent player - they are dead weight if they don't want to help.
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Also @Kyla, you haven't said anything meaningful since the night phase.
:)
Day Actions:

elysium5 wrote:
I am Jin-Soo Kwon. That is all the info I am willing to put out there for now. Anyone want to double-claim?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Virtuosity98
@Alex, surely you know your reasoning is weak...

Very aware. The information we have is thin - so can't expect to get a solid reasoning. I'm just happy there is reasoning behind it :D
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
WMatar wrote:
@Alexcheckmate:
Regarding the evangeline Lilly comment i made earlier, that's the reasoning behind it :
I thought that a small hint published on the public threat might attract the attention of town who, i think, are more actively searching for clues
about the others (Sygmassacre i think we agree on that ).

Some of you sent me a PM telling me that they got the hint. Others didn't. Alexcheckmate didn't.

So #LYNCH Alexcheckmate

Also , i really think that the player who has the gun at the moment is town.
Maybe that player can PM me that information. He will get my immediate trust.

AlexCheckMate wrote:
WMatar
@Alexcheckmate:
Regarding the evangeline Lilly comment i made earlier, that's the reasoning behind it :
I thought that a small hint published on the public threat thread might attract the attention of town who, i think, are more actively searching for clues
about the others (Sygmassacre i think we agree on that ).

Some of you sent me a PM telling me that they got the hint. Others didn't. Alexcheckmate didn't.

So #LYNCH Alexcheckmate

Also , i really think that the player who has the gun at the moment is town.
Maybe that player can PM me that information. He will get my immediate trust.

I've not watched Lost.
I didn't google EL - I did now.

Hint received.

I do not know whether it's truthful, but for the time being, it's probably in my best interest to just believe it, so I'll look for someone else to lynch :)
#UNLYNCH WMatar

Furthermore - I do not (initiate) contact out of the forum in these mafia games, I just don't. Feel free to interpret that in whichever way you want.

― Albert Einstein