The Thread
  • 275 posts
  • Page 5 of 19
Virtuosity98 wrote:
@huskers01
@Kyla

Neither of you has given info or even an opinion during this day phase. I don't like it.

2 hrs left... there are a few of us who really haven't said much. Let's get some debate going, time is running out.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Well, both been inactive... Avoiding attention? Or simply not interested?
Certainly not useful lol
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

WMatar wrote:
Just learned that sygmassacre is living in new zealand. I would like to have his opinon before i take my final lynching decision.
Kyla wrote:
Anaxagore said:
23 Jun 2019, 08:51 pm
You are Shannon Rutherford.
You can distract a player for free every night.
Kyla said:
25 Jun 2019, 10:03 pm
#Distract AlexCheckMate
Anaxagore said:
25 Jun 2019, 10:04 pm
Alright. You have more night actions available although. In addition to that one you have 2 vanilla or 1 complex night action.
Kyla said:
26 Jun 2019, 07:32 pm
#fish poison
#track hoodlum
#stalk sygmassacre
Anaxagore said:
26 Jun 2019, 07:48 pm
you have either 2 vanilla OR 1 complex, not both.
Sorry if that wasn't clear Kyla
Anaxagore said:
26 Jun 2019, 07:49 pm
the distract action is for free although
Kyla said:
26 Jun 2019, 08:32 pm
My bad, I'll use vanilla actions, I should read more carefully :)
Anaxagore said:
26 Jun 2019, 08:33 pm
ok so
#fish poison
#track hoodlum
and #distract alex
right?
Kyla said:
26 Jun 2019, 08:39 pm
Correct :)
Anaxagore said:
26 Jun 2019, 10:03 pm
Kyla Night 1 result:
Inventory = 1 dose of poison

"Hoodlum visited Wmatar and AlexCheckMate, was visited by Kyla and Virtuosity98"
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Kyla
Anaxagore said:
23 Jun 2019, 08:51 pm
You are Shannon Rutherford.
You can distract a player for free every night.
Kyla said:
25 Jun 2019, 10:03 pm
#Distract AlexCheckMate
Anaxagore said:
25 Jun 2019, 10:04 pm
Alright. You have more night actions available although. In addition to that one you have 2 vanilla or 1 complex night action.
Kyla said:
26 Jun 2019, 07:32 pm
#fish poison
#track hoodlum
#stalk sygmassacre
Anaxagore said:
26 Jun 2019, 07:48 pm
you have either 2 vanilla OR 1 complex, not both.
Sorry if that wasn't clear Kyla
Anaxagore said:
26 Jun 2019, 07:49 pm
the distract action is for free although
Kyla said:
26 Jun 2019, 08:32 pm
My bad, I'll use vanilla actions, I should read more carefully :)
Anaxagore said:
26 Jun 2019, 08:33 pm
ok so
#fish poison
#track hoodlum
and #distract alex
right?
Kyla said:
26 Jun 2019, 08:39 pm
Correct :)
Anaxagore said:
26 Jun 2019, 10:03 pm
Kyla Night 1 result:
Inventory = 1 dose of poison

"Hoodlum visited Wmatar and AlexCheckMate, was visited by Kyla and Virtuosity98"

Haha, this just fits perfectly :roll:

Part of interaction with Anaxagore (click to show)

I do not mean any of it in any bad/negative way xD Just went further on the notion of repopulating :roll:
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Kyla wrote:
I feel like not much has been said at all, donno why you're pointing me out. After I read Virts post saying his actions, I thought I would share mine because I assumed there'd be more info to read back on. Disappointed. Also only Virt has messaged me. Alex did as well in a chat without Anax tho, asking for pictures, which was odd ^^

I don't really feel like anyone has gained a shred of trust so far to be honest, although Virt seems to be trying to figure things out, he could be doing it as a bad guy :)
Kyla wrote:
I like WMatar Vibes, although we shouldn't lynch on Vibes should we ^^
AlexCheckMate wrote:
WMatar
about the others (Sygmassacre i think we agree on that ).

I tried to find what Syg said about The Others... didn't find anything.... or do you mean this? =>

Sygmassacre
Ill be voting for someone who either #no lynced or just didnt vote at all D1. There are mafia among those, there always are

If so... why lynch me? I do not fill that criterium (it actually makes him suspect you).

#LYNCH Jimi - why? Because I do not believe he thought he could only do 1 night action - it's stated very clearly in the first post and he seems to be active / inquisitive / smart enough to not miss out on that... I'd be more inclined to believe he did do another but doesn't want to share about it... don't know why though...

Kyla
...Also only Virt has messaged me. Alex did as well in a chat without Anax tho, asking for pictures, which was odd ^^

Yes, I did message you. But that wasn't a maffia talk. I just asked for your picture (which was indeed for this contest... but that doesn't make it a mafia chat - I just asked your pic ;d) - later on I did also ask whether you were fine with me entering with it, but there was no mafia content in our talk. :)
Why was it odd? :P I was more stupified by you simply giving it :D (So... that's more odd in my mind... thx though! :D boys asking girls for pics..... what's new there? :p)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
WMatar wrote:
@Alexcheckmate
Yes this comment from sygmassacre made me think that. He seems to agree that the town is generally more active than the mafia, and that includes analysing hints...

What's your take on this sygmassacre ?
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Ok... I want to stay up and see how this plays out... But I think I have to sleep now :(

#LYNCH Huskers01
Reasoning:
1. No mafia kill, you are the least active player (very tenuous reasoning, I know)
2. You haven't posted anything (maybe avoiding attention, at the very least it is useless for the town)
3. Your inactivity means that even if you are town, you can't help us fight the mafia with Night Actions

@Sygmassacre, people have been asking for your input.
Day Actions: