The Thread
  • 275 posts
  • Page 3 of 19
Anaxagore wrote:
DAY 1 result: No Lynch

The revolver was attributed. I received some really nice answers but that one (Gal Gadot) convinced me more:
[image]

It’s Night 1. You have 24 hours to send me your actions.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Anaxagore
By the way, for those who were wondering, WMatar is a friend i play chess with. He is new to mafia but he's smart.

OTB? Or online?
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
PS... I had 3 entries in the woman game... but that didnt work out, apparently :/ (ofc... the last entry voided the first 2)

ACM trying to score
kyla did send me - now i just need to wait if she's fine with me using it to enter with ;d

placeholder: Jessica Biel

Beautiful for the eye, as well as the brain. She's auctioned herself (lunch) for charity! Is a co-founder of the Make the Difference Network and has ascended the summit of Kilimanjaro in an effort to raise awareness for the global water crisis! She's a top notch woman. :)
I'm not so much a fan of her going with Justin Timberlake though... don't care for his music... but I suppose noone is flawless ;)

Gotta love the A-team. The original old school stuff was just awesome. It's for sure in her favour that she wanted a role in the new re-make of this cult classic series AND got it =)

[image] - making a name for herself in 7th heaven - gorgeous back then already
[image] - BBall pr0 gurrrl!

and smth more recent:

[image] - she never lets you down!

-Alex

Switching because....... i figured I wouldve gotten some 'drool' comment if it was anywhere close to #winning (but I didnt :< )

[image]

got my reply from Kyla, so was good to go:

[image]

Can't believe I didn't win >_> Judge/s must've gotten bribed or smth....

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
AlexCheckMate
Anaxagore
By the way, for those who were wondering, WMatar is a friend i play chess with. He is new to mafia but he's smart.

OTB? Or online?

In real life.
Jimi wrote:
Anaxagore
DAY 1 result: No Lynch

The revolver was attributed. I received some really nice answers but that one (Gal Gadot) convinced me more:
[image]

It’s Night 1. You have 24 hours to send me your actions.

She is pretty, but a cliché to choose a celebrity... Disappointed at you anax, lol

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
WMatar wrote:
Also a good entry for "the most beautiful woman":
Evangeline Lilly
AlexCheckMate wrote:
WMatar
Also a good entry for "the most beautiful woman":
Evangeline Lilly

Did you win?

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
2 hours to get your actions in everyone. Just sayin'

I won't be awake to see what happens... Hopefully I'll see you all in the morning.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Anaxagore wrote:
One little clarification about the mechanics.
If your special ability is an action, it can be distracted, tracked and stalked, like any other action.
I actually won't tell you if you've been stolen as you will notice by yourself if you miss something. Also i don't feel like telling people they've been stolen in case they had nothing.
This has nothing to do with the actions I already received, just something i forgot to write down when creating the game.
Anaxagore wrote:
Night 1 result: No one was killed
The Soul Mates have met. They can be from any original faction. One suicides if the other dies.
Will they live happily ever after?
It’s Day 2
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Awesome, no-one died!

Let's get some actual communication going in this thread. Obviously we have to lynch someone today, let's use the information we gathered during the night to make a logical conclusion.

I'll be posting my two cents a little later, I'm literally about to start work so I don't have time for a long post. I'll be here in about 5 hours. See you then B)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

AlexCheckMate wrote:
I got distracted during the night, so I didn't gain any information on anyone :<

― Albert Einstein