The Thread
  • 275 posts
  • Page 2 of 19
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Why are people just following my random thing? This isn't a legit strategy... I hoped it would infuriate someone and have them go after me... maybe get some kind of bandwaggon deal going and then me trying to police on them?!

Let's try something new

#UNLYCH myself, #LYNCH Kyla - Why? Because she's the only girl in this game. I'm very incapable of picking a womans mind, hence she's my greatest risk!

Sorry Kyla :roll:

Ty BB94 for getting (y)our pall V98 back in the game - we would've missed him badly!

Question to Anaxagore.... you say you kill inactives on first day...... what's your definition of an inactive? No lynch => byebye? That could make this a very short game :<
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Kyla wrote:
I strongly advise against killing the only woman here. what if we're stuck here forever??? what if we're the only survivors on earth now??? I'm the only chance for the human race!!!!!!!!

Haha ^^

Guys I hate lynching someone before the game has really started...
Can't we just no lynch, and then everyone chooses #DEFEND and #EAT during the night to guarantee no-one dies? Then at least we'll have a chance to see what happens...

Also guys, as hinted at by my inactivity here, I'm quite busy right now. Usually I love to message everyone to sus things out about their suspects/allies... But this time I simply can't take that luxury. Having said that, I'll respond to those who approach me!
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I strongly advise against killing the only woman here. what if we're stuck here forever??? what if we're the only survivors on earth now??? I'm the only chance for the human race!!!!!!!!

Haha ^^

Can't we just no lynch, and then everyone chooses #DEFEND and #EAT during the night to guarantee no-one dies? Then at least we'll have a chance to see what happens...

Also guys, as hinted at by my inactivity here, I'm quite busy right now. Usually I love to message everyone to sus things out about their suspects/allies... But this time I simply can't take that luxury. Having said that, I'll respond to those who approach me!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Well, that was meant to be a quote... Never mind you all understand
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Kyla

Good point, lol. We might need someone to procreate with :roll:

#UNLYCH Kyla, #LYNCH Hoodlum - because he has/claims to have perfect instinct, yet isn't using it in this game... no lynch from him... trying to lurk in the shadows?!

IRT V98

What are we to understand..? You didn't write anything yourself... you just copied some lines from Kyla and then replied again that we should understand you?!
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Kyla wrote:
Kyla

Haha ^^

UM excuse me, someone else modified my post :)
Virtuosity98 wrote:
AlexCheckMate
Kyla
IRT V98

What are we to understand..? You didn't write anything yourself... you just copied some lines from Kyla and then replied again that we should understand you?!

You understand that the first line was meant to be quoted from Kyla, not just typed in normal formatting...

Alright got to sleep now... #nOlYnCh
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Really? MY BAD I'm sorryyyyyyyyy
Day Actions:

Kyla wrote:
I mean my original post was modified by someone whose not me, likely virt made a mistake
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lol I've forgotten how to use this BBCode, all of my posts have been formatted wrong... And somehow I edited kyla's?

#tired #gn #profuseapologies
Day Actions:

AlexCheckMate wrote:
AHA! I knew it! The two of you (V98 & Kyla) are in cahoots! Trying to manipulate everyone with dirrrrrty schemes.
Now what do we do? Is any of your names....... Jack?!

― Albert Einstein