The Thread
  • 275 posts
  • Page 7 of 19
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I wonder whether there's secret/fake votes

if not - my lynch is fully useless

what a strange day....... we're with 9....... only 4 lynches........
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
Lynch count:

Huskers01: 2 (Virtuosity, WMatar)
AlexCheckmate: 1 (Hood)
Sygmassacre: 1 (AlexCheckMate)

Huskers01 is LYNCHED.
He was a Passenger of Flight Oceanic 815 (Town)
Huskers Role (click to show)
WMatar wrote:
He ate on his own for free every night, that's why noone has seen him :p
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Hood be sneaking...:o
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Aaaight, my lynch was useless =D
No secret votes - crazy Anax hinting towards it - so mean.

I chose to lynch syg, because it made no sense to me that WM suddenly decided to not lynch me - although it's ofc good news. I figured that syg told him to not do it (as his mafia buddy? - or his maffia puppetteer (playing with WM)?) - either way, figured syg was a good lynch. (I'm not a no lynch guy, and didn't have any reasons to lynch anyone else.... again... thin stufff.... but had to go with something ;d)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Sygmassacre wrote:
This game started as a 6v3. But now it can be 4v3v2, 5v2v2 or 6v2v1 with a 6v3 if 2 mafia were chosen and decide to keep going as a team. Were the lovers chosen at random or by the mod?
If it was random then a lynch on anyone including myself is better than nothing. 2/7 are good odds at simplifying the game. But if they were chosen by the mod then id discount the 6v2v1 since it doesnt alter the game significantly. So i dont see any point in worrying about the lovers at this point, assuming he chose them himself.

We are all experienced mafia players so being active or inactive has less sway in terms of who is mafia and who isn't. The lynch votes do however. Voting #no lynch or not voting at all is always how i pick my day 2 target without clear suspects. Everyone except alex and i fall into this category (ironic in hindsight since he threw a vote on me at the last minute, more on that in another post). 2 people visited me N1, jimi and v98. What were their intentions? Since i defended and ate by myself i cant say for sure they were innocent visits nor can i clear them of bad intentions. V98 posted with his role pm and his N1 action results. Jimi on the other hand came up with some excuse about not using both of his allowed vanilla actions. Sounds more like a mafia who has one action less so as not to be too OP in a 6v3 game.
#Lynch jimi

A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
Virtuosity98
Hood be sneaking...:o
hood be taking turns in 2 tournaments, hood be getting notifications for 3 tournaments and updating the tournament board. evidence is in the spreadsheet :D
virt be throwing out suspicions :D
no need to, i already told you i was mafia
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Sygmassacre wrote:
Hood also be worrying about saturday night when his beloved 'saders lose their home playoff game for the first time in history to the mighty canes
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Anaxagore wrote:
Sygmassacre
Hood also be worrying about saturday night when his beloved 'saders lose their home playoff game for the first time in history to the mighty canes
I was born in Clermont-Ferrand (France) and we have a pretty descent rugby team too. Some NZ international play here. It's called ASM. Maybe you guys have heard of it?
I am more of a soccer fan though
Anaxagore wrote:
I never know with anglosaxons but yes that's the true football ;)
Anaxagore wrote:
Just another clarification:
If someone is poisoned, he can't perform any action. Except #DEFEND.
Which means poisonned people can't be stabbed. He can be poisoned again though.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Anaxagore
Just another clarification:
If someone is poisoned, s/he can't perform any action. Except #DEFEND.
Which means poisoned people can't be stabbed killed due to stabbing, provided they use #DEFEND. S/He can be poisoned again though.

Right?

Q: Why double poison? lol. Then also need double heal to get the effects gone?

― Albert Einstein