[image]

FLAVOUR (click to show)

PHASES (click to show)

FACTIONS (click to show)

WIN CLAUSE (click to show)

ROLES (click to show)

INACTIVITY (click to show)

LIST OF PLAYERS (click to show)

SOME PASSENGERS OF FLIGHT OCEANIC 815 (click to show)

NIGHT ACTIONS (click to show)

DETAILS & NOTIFICATIONS (click to show)

HOW TO GET THE REVOLVER (click to show)

SUMMARY (click to show)

For new players on D12, please include me in every chat you have with other players.
If you find a bug somewhere or have any question about the game, feel free to PM me.

It’s DAY 1. The day ends in a bit more than 48 hours, at midnight CET time/ 8am Sydney time/ 6pm New York time.
Have fun ;)
Kyla wrote:
Inactive players will be mod killed at the end of Day 1.

Wowie ^^

Hey everyone, let's have GG
Jimi wrote:
The Doughboy part still gets me :D

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Anaxagore
HOW TO GET THE REVOLVER
Private message me who, according to you, is or ever was the most beautiful woman in the world? Please provide a picture with the name (consequently Aphrodite or Helen of Troy don’t work :) ).
The player with the best answer (it’s completely subjective I know) will be rewarded with the gun at the end of Day 1.

:roll:
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Jimi wrote:
So what's the plan now?

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Hey Syg, thx =D It's an honour!

V98: Last active: 04 Jun 2019, 18:44

Everyone else seems active. I'm not in favour of #NOLYNCH, nor in favour of RANDOM lynching.... however.. I'll be refraining to random for today, so far =d

https://www.random.org/

=>

[image]

Seems like I made a bad call there :roll:

Anyway....... #Lynch AlexCheckMate
Perhaps I'll change again sometime later if something pops up

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Jimi wrote:
Lol, that's pretty much my luck in risk

Batman
Sygmassacre wrote:
Well you know me and no lynches and that seems a perfect. Wish i knew how to put pictures in my posts lol.
Anyway it was a 7 so #Lynch huskers
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Hello, BigBrain tells me I am about to die. Let me catch up on the details
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Anaxagore wrote:
By the way, for those who were wondering, WMatar is a friend i play chess with. He is new to mafia but he's smart.