The Thread
  • 275 posts
  • Page 8 of 19
Anaxagore wrote:
AlexCheckMate
Anaxagore
Just another clarification:
If someone is poisoned, s/he can't perform any action. Except #DEFEND.
Which means poisoned people can't be stabbed killed due to stabbing, provided they use #DEFEND. S/He can be poisoned again though.

Right?

Q: Why double poison? lol. Then also need double heal to get the effects gone?

Let's say someone is poisoned night 1, night 2 he is healed but can be poisonned again, so will have to be healed again night 3.

2 doses of poison given the same night to someone don't change the effect.
Same goes with stabbing, 2 stabbes on someone who defends doesn't kill him.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Anaxagore
AlexCheckMate
Anaxagore
Which means poisoned people can't be stabbed killed due to stabbing, provided they use #DEFEND. S/He can be poisoned again though.

Right?

Let's say someone is poisoned night 1, night 2 he is healed but can be poisonned again, so will have to be healed again night 3.

ok, so if you get 2 doses of poison on N2, you do not need 2x heal (2 doses of antidote) on N3 to survive the poisoning part?

you didn't verify my "correction?" on your line
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
AlexCheckMate
Anaxagore
AlexCheckMate
Anaxagore

Right?

ok, so if you get 2 doses of poison on N2, you do not need 2x heal (2 doses of antidote) on N3 to survive the poisoning part?

No, you don't need 2x heal.
Yeah, provided they used #DEFEND, but unless they are dumb or didn't read this post they will do it.
Anyhow I will advise them to do it if the case shows up.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Anaxagore
AlexCheckMate
Anaxagore
AlexCheckMate
Anaxagore

Right?

No, you don't need 2x heal.
Yeah, provided they used #DEFEND, but unless they are dumb or didn't read this post they will do it.
Anyhow I will advise them to do it if the case shows up.

Apparently.... there was a player who only used 1 night action, because he thought he was only allowed one.... wouldn't be too surprised if someone who's poisoned wouldn't use the only night action they still can.

You advise them? What's this? Since when do hosts meddle? :< And if so.... should I then assume the case I just brought up (someone using only 1 night action), never happened in reality? because the host would point out to them they're not using their options optimally?
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
I may give advises if i see someone not using its full potential.
However if i didn't receive any order then i don't process any action.
Just making sure the game is well understood by everyone.

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Sygmassacre
This game started as a 6v3. But now it can be 4v3v2, 5v2v2 or 6v2v1 with a 6v3 if 2 mafia were chosen and decide to keep going as a team. Were the lovers chosen at random or by the mod?
If it was random then a lynch on anyone including myself is better than nothing. 2/7 are good odds at simplifying the game. But if they were chosen by the mod then id discount the 6v2v1 since it doesnt alter the game significantly. So i dont see any point in worrying about the lovers at this point, assuming he chose them himself.

We are all experienced mafia players so being active or inactive has less sway in terms of who is mafia and who isn't. The lynch votes do however. Voting #no lynch or not voting at all is always how i pick my day 2 target without clear suspects. Everyone except alex and i fall into this category (ironic in hindsight since he threw a vote on me at the last minute, more on that in another post). 2 people visited me N1, jimi and v98. What were their intentions? Since i defended and ate by myself i cant say for sure they were innocent visits nor can i clear them of bad intentions. V98 posted with his role pm and his N1 action results. Jimi on the other hand came up with some excuse about not using both of his allowed vanilla actions. Sounds more like a mafia who has one action less so as not to be too OP in a 6v3 game.
#Lynch jimi

When should we be expecting for you to elaborate?

I'm confused as to why there were only 4 lynches out of a possible 9. People are simply not playing. Ok.... might say syg just came in a tad short/late... but could also take that as extra peculiar.... as he claims himself, we're all experienced..... so how can he be online timely enough, yet still miss the deadline? when he even states it's important to lynch? it's all just sending shivers down my spine. stuff doesn't add up.

would love to hear from: @Sygmassacre, @elysium5, @Jimi, @Kyla, @huskers01 as to why they didnt lynch. i'm in favour of accountability.

i hope the gunperson is sorta active and acquired some info and feels secure enough to pull the trigger on someone. need some action/momentum in this game to get towards results.

analysis of syg wrt lovers seems insightful. the 5v2v2 scenario (which would now be 4v2v2) seems most likely indeed. that said..... lovers are the ones with most info and therefore most power. mafia are the weakest; they have a mole. town is casual, probably sleeping and not setting any alarm clocks. Should we be able to deduce in some way or form if anyone shifted their playstyle (after turning lover), or whether their style has always catered for this option?

how are we spending our night?

this stuff is getting me hungry

― Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:
mafia..if you haven't chosen a victim yet can you please consider alexcheckmate next. he's going to get you at this workrate.
alex you might need to defend yourself. oh..and can you keep your posts short and sweet too. thanks buddy.

-Hoodlum-
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
WMatar wrote:
@Alexcheckmate
What i did yesterday with the lynching had one purpose: saving you, because i am sure you are a townie, and i didn't know anything about huskers01.

A small message for the player who has the gun (i know he is from town) :
Keep it safe and defend yourself. Don't worry, i am the only one who has the power of stealing against #KEEP.

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Hoodlum
mafia..if you haven't chosen a victim yet can you please consider alexcheckmate next. he's going to get you at this workrate.
alex you might need to defend yourself. oh..and can you keep your posts short and sweet too. thanks buddy.

-Hoodlum-

I sincerely laughed out loud reading your post :D
I did keep the writing to a minimum :p

@WMater
What makes you so sure I'm a townie? Do you have the ability to inspect my faction?
Lynching huskers01 was sorta fine by me... but I figured that even if he was a mafia, it would give us no information at all... as he hasn't posted anything at all... (I wonder... Anax said he'd eliminate inactives, yet didnt with huskers... so he did do stuff behind the scenes? then why not try and survive the lynch? odddddd)
Or was syg able to vouch for me? If so... how?

You know town has the gun? How?
I'm started to get scared by your knowledge...
Why do you not want him/her to use the gun?
You have some power that allows you to steal, even when #KEEP is being used? That really sounds like a mafia skill to me...

This game isn't revealing itself to me =\

-Alex

― Albert Einstein
Jimi wrote:
Such a cute company in this island...

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Sygmassacre wrote:
Well if you thought i wasnt gonna defend again then you were wrong
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
well. no one dies again. i distracted alex again.
i got distracted myself too. i did the steal, therefore that was distracted. who did i choose to steal? that is the question. but i think i may have chosen the person with the gun, and if he/she is town as wamatar says (how he/she knows, who knows) then all good, no need to use the steal action again.

lynch AlexCheckMate
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman