The Thread
  • 275 posts
  • Page 11 of 19
WMatar wrote:
Hoodlum
unlynch alex,
lynch jimi

i'd vote for WMatar but i told him i wouldn't since he's new, but he did do the sneak Jimi save.

3- your targets cannot protect themselves against you stealing them

that sounds like mafia's way of getting that gun! to start their killing. and probably why they haven't yet? i believe that is your free action WMatar?
it be interesting to see how you vote this turn

No need to be nice to me, just play as you think is best for your faction.
Yes this is my free action. What's yours?

Edit: it's not a free action. But if i decided to STEAL no one can keep their stuff from me

WMatar wrote:
Hoodlum
unlynch alex,
lynch jimi

i'd vote for WMatar but i told him i wouldn't since he's new, but he did do the sneak Jimi save.

3- your targets cannot protect themselves against you stealing them

that sounds like mafia's way of getting that gun! to start their killing. and probably why they haven't yet? i believe that is your free action WMatar?
it be interesting to see how you vote this turn

Where is the sneaky "save jim plead"?
Anyway to avoid all ambiguity:

@Jim if you publish on this thread your secret ability, i can prove categorically that you are town.

Hoodlum wrote:
Anaxagore said:
23 Jun 2019, 08:50 pm
You are Sayid Jarrah.
You defend yourself against knife attack for free every night.

safe from a knife. if mafia kill with a knife then i am sweet. :D so maybe they need that gun! this is my current thinking why there hasn't been any typical night kills.
Jimi saying it's between me an alex, then voting for alex to save himself after he put my name out there isn't good strategy for him. good luck!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
WMatar wrote:
@Hoodlum
Do you think me and Jim are both mafia? Then why did we both waste an action to spy on the same player?
Virtuosity98 wrote:
If Hood has the gun (as I think he does) and is one of the lovers (which is a 1/4 chance)...
... then we're screwed ^^
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Hoodlum wrote:
 you seem to be convinced that jimi is town and tactically threw a lifeline in day 1, and you lynched huskers town.
so going on that, if i think you are mafia, then jimi is your ally. who knows if you both spied on the same player, saying that could be a tactic.

i think because we can all kill as a vanilla action, it sounds more likely that the mafia need that gun, and that's why your action seems like a mafia one.
when i got my role, i thought 'sweet'! but mafia can still shoot me or anyone. there is nothing said about defending from a gun in any of the abilities, so from my perspective (action i have) that gun is important for town to keep and mafia to have. mafia musn't have that gun night 1 and night 2.

i think for game dynamics sake, anaxagore chose the most beautiful woman from the townies choices. giving the mafia the gun night 1 would be unfair.

soul mates would of course be from different factions :D
WMatar wrote:
Virtuosity98
If Hood has the gun (as I think he does) and is one of the lovers (which is a 1/4 chance)...

You know that i have the ability to steal anything without resistance right?
Hoodlum wrote:
i used the steal action twice.
WMatar then Jimi.  i didn't think either of them were mafia at the time when i chose them. i don't have the gun in my inventory, so they didn't have it (that goes with my theory that mafia don't have it) or that steal got distracted.

Anaxagore said:
28 Jun 2019, 10:03 pm
Hoodlum Night 2 result:
Inventory = 0
"You have been distracted"

WMatar wrote:
WMatar
Virtuosity98

You know that i have the ability to steal anything without resistance right?

If we have less than 1/4 chance to be screwed it is very good for us. 
WMatar wrote:
Hoodlum
you seem to be convinced that jimi is town and tactically threw a lifeline in day 1, and you lynched huskers town.
so going on that, if i think you are mafia, then jimi is your ally. who knows if you both spied on the same player, saying that could be a tactic.

i think because we can all kill as a vanilla action, it sounds more likely that the mafia need that gun, and that's why your action seems like a mafia one.
when i got my role, i thought 'sweet'! but mafia can still shoot me or anyone. there is nothing said about defending from a gun in any of the abilities, so from my perspective (action i have) that gun is important for town to keep and mafia to have. mafia musn't have that gun night 1 and night 2.

i think for game dynamics sake, anaxagore chose the most beautiful woman from the townies choices. giving the mafia the gun night 1 would be unfair.

soul mates would of course be from different factions :D

I threw a lifeline to Alexcheckmate actually.
Which of my actions seemed like a mafia action to you?

Virtuosity98 wrote:
He's referring to your ability to steal regardless of #KEEP
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

WMatar wrote:
Virtuosity98
He's referring to your ability to steal regardless of #KEEP
Oh yes, sorry
Hoodlum wrote:
Sygmassacre
Hood also be worrying about saturday night when his beloved 'saders lose their home playoff game for the first time in history to the mighty canes

sorry bro - nek year :D
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Hoodlum
Sygmassacre
Hood also be worrying about saturday night when his beloved 'saders lose their home playoff game for the first time in history to the mighty canes

sorry bro - nek year :D

Haha ^^
Day Actions: