The Thread
  • 275 posts
  • Page 13 of 19
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Hoodlum
i'd vote for WMatar but i told him i wouldn't since he's new, but he did do the sneak Jimi save.

3- your targets cannot protect themselves against you stealing them

that sounds like mafia's way of getting that gun! to start their killing. and probably why they haven't yet? i believe that is your free action WMatar?
it be interesting to see how you vote this turn

you sure like to switch a lot with your targets :p
I am very much against "I do not lynch X, because s/he is new" - it's just not following the site rules; "Play to win!" - besides, WM seems to be very analytical and invests his mind into the game - it would be a mistake to just give him a free pass, if you think you should actually get him 6 feet under.

i agree that that skill might be very useful for mafia....... but also for town :P so not sure if you should deduce faction from it. and yes, it is his free action, isn't it? hasn't he said that here?
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Jimi wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

Just for the record... So i bit if kill me at night and not lynching me... Just for the record of you vote against me after this, you are definitely a mafia.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Hoodlum
you seem to be convinced that jimi is town and tactically threw a lifeline in day 1, and you lynched huskers town.
so going on that, if i think you are mafia, then jimi is your ally. who knows if you both spied on the same player, saying that could be a tactic.

i think because we can all kill as a vanilla action, it sounds more likely that the mafia need that gun, and that's why your action seems like a mafia one.
when i got my role, i thought 'sweet'! but mafia can still shoot me or anyone. there is nothing said about defending from a gun in any of the abilities, so from my perspective (action i have) that gun is important for town to keep and mafia to have. mafia musn't have that gun night 1 and night 2.

i think for game dynamics sake, anaxagore chose the most beautiful woman from the townies choices. giving the mafia the gun night 1 would be unfair.

soul mates would of course be from different factions :D

i didnt consider anax using his moderator powers to 'balance' the game some more by picking his beautiful woman like that........ it's however a true possibility and maybe even likely....... mmmmmm....... not something that i like.

Anyway..... sorry for all those posts :D Had to catch up a bit.
tbh, I don't really see an obvious target in any of the people that are getting lynched right now - therefore, I propose someone totally new: Elysium.
Why?
he hasn't said anything at all, except for 1 post with his name...... hinting for his lover to connect? which makes him a liability both for town as well as mafia?
and i also kinda suspect him of being within the mafia faction, also for the reason of not posting much at all. why? because he can 'ride the wave' of his mafia buddies providing enough talk in the thread to keep any heat of him

so.... for now...... #LYNCH ELYSIUM - but there's still 2h for me to change my mind (e.g....... if the heat on me stays hard and i would be better of lynching jimi to have better odds of staying alive....)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I've had to deliberate long and hard over who to lynch... I've been talking to a lot of people, trying to piece together what's going on with those who aren't talking much. There are a couple of players I really trust. And the rest I'm undecided on. Hood I'm sorry but I don't honestly know what to think of your contributions. Some have been alright but I'm hoping for something more insightful from a player like you. Surely you have been having lots of conversations via PM? Anything to say for these?

However, I've decided to #LYNCH SYGMASSACRE. He seemingly refuses to let us know what night actions he chose. Maybe he was the one who poisoned Kyla... Apart from this, he offered a few little posts at the beginning of the phase, but these lacked substance to be honest. It does not seem to me like he is trying to figure out who the mafia are.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Anaxagore wrote:
Lynch count:
Jimi: 2 (Syg, Kyla)
Alex: 2 (Hoodlum, Jimi)
Elysium: 1 (Alex)
Syg: 1 (Virt)
WMatar wrote:
To all the Townies
We need to save Kyla. I am planning to do this by asking Jimi to Heel her (now that his great secret ability has been revealed). We have to take the bet that he is a townie.
So Let's bet on Jimi and Lynch a certain mafia member.

@Kyla
You have to help us and Lynch the same player as us. Virt and i are going for Sygmassacre. Are you in favour of lynching him / her? if not who? we do not have much time left.

#LYNCH Sygmassacre

Kyla wrote:
OK I've read through and I don't feel good about lynching Jimi, I don't have a case against him to be honest so...

#unlynch jimi

Let me look through to clear my thoughts
Sygmassacre wrote:
Typical and easy to read mafia play. Jumping in at the last minute again to save jimi on a whim?
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
WMatar wrote:
I am sorry too to post near the deadline.
If i really wanted to be sneaky i would convince Kyla in a PM and then post our lynch 1 minute before the deadline.
Kyla wrote:
I like what Alex said about elysium5 sharing his name, seems odd. I didn't think anything of it but I'd rather lynch on something logical.

#Lynch elysium5
Kyla wrote:
Can someone say something real quick if that's a bad lynch ^^
Sygmassacre wrote:
Yeah well like i said i dont mind ift the m lynched to get the ball rolling. We have a 4/9 chance to bit a bad guy (2 mafia and 2 lovers according to my best guess) so once i flip 4/8 are baddies and proba ly half of those are the ones lynching me. Just take that into consideration after today
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ