The Thread
  • 275 posts
  • Page 16 of 19
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Hoodlum
distracting alex two nights in row and lynching to vote him off 2 days in a row. i sound like mafia for sure!
what kind of discussions are jimi wmatar and v98 having about me? lol

Hood I actually didn't say you sounded like mafia... But it is highly plausible that you are a lover...

I don't know why you would suggest I was a mafia... What exactly have I done except lynch a townie? In a game of unknowns, this can hardly be used as incriminating evidence.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Hoodlum wrote:
dying and ressurecting sounds like the mafia/lover fo sho. jimi is daring us to shoot him so he can join the dark side!! after his ball and chain is dead too..
daring us, means that mafia havent got the gun yet.

i can't tell if im a genius or dellusional at this game. but i lived a few days this time woohoo

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Jimi wrote:
Hoodlum
dying and ressurecting sounds like the mafia/lover fo sho. jimi is daring us to shoot him so he can join the dark side!! after his ball and chain is dead too..
daring us, means that mafia havent got the gun yet.

i can't tell if im a genius or dellusional at this game. but i lived a few days this time woohoo

Oh man come on, what is more obvious than this that your are a mafia

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi wrote:
Lynch Hoodlum

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
WMatar wrote:
So Hoodlum is saying that if you have a soulmate, your soulmate won't resurect with you?
Virtuosity98 wrote:
WMatar
So Hoodlum is saying that if you have a soulmate, your soulmate won't resurect with you?

LOL

too much logic :')
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

WMatar wrote:
@Jimi

If you are townie + soulmate :

In this case, you have to be aware that you are very vulnerable. If you are killed or soulmate is killed,
your special resurection ability won't be of any use because, even after you resurect
you will have to commit suicide since your soulmate is dead.

=> We recommand you to protect yourself (#EAT and #DEFEND) and advise your soulmate to do the same.

If you are pure townie:

In this case, can you help us out by healing Kyla? This will confirm to us that you are a townie
and your special ability will give you another life in case someone killed you.

=> We recommand you to Heal Kyla (#HEAL kyla)

If you are mafia + soulmate:

In this case, you have to be aware that you are vulnerable AND that your mafia fellow knows
that you have a soulmate. At this point the soulmates are the biggest threat to your mafia
fellow. He will do anything to kill the soulmates.

=>we recommand you to protect yourself (#EAT and #DEFEND) and advise your soulmate to do the same.

If you are pure mafia:

In this case, you know that your fellow has a soulmate and that he knows that you know. So
Protect yourself from him.

=>we recommand you to protect yourself (#EAT and #DEFEND).

Meanwile, tonight, the townies will shoot someone other than Jimi.

To the town's player with the gun: choose a player other than Jimi, a player that you suspect as mafia and shoot him.

And I will distract Hoodlum and sygmassacre
Jimi wrote:
Acknowledged

Batman
Anaxagore wrote:
Night 3 results: 

After a very agitated night, the survivors were astonished to discover 3 dead bodies in the morning.

WMatar was found the throat sliced in the middle of the forest…
WMatar's Role (click to show)

.. on the beach, Elysium’s body also found. He had a gun in the hand and a deadly stab in the heart..
Elysium's Role (click to show)

.. 2 metters from Elysium, Virtuosity was lying on the beach with a hole in his forehead..
Virtuosity's Role (click to show)

.. as people began noticing Virtuosity was not who he claimed to be, Kyla, still high from her fugu trip… while walking toward the ocean.. took her knife… and cut her wrists veins…

Kyla's Role (click to show)

Virtuosity and Kyla were the Soul Mates..
[image]

It’s Day 4.
Only 3 players left: Hoodlum, Jimi, Sygmassacre
One gun to grab (a new game will come soon).
Hoodlum wrote:
soooo. did i distract kills on night 1 and 2 or both?
correct on all the mafia, alex, jimi, v98
wrong bout the lovers. ah well.
sentence getting shorther
that was a good game
thanks anaxagore
that was fun
to play
Im in
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman