The Thread
  • 275 posts
  • Page 17 of 19
Sygmassacre wrote:
Hoodlum
soooo. did i distract kills on night 1 and 2 or both?
correct on all the mafia, alex, jimi, v98
wrong bout the lovers. ah well.
sentence getting shorther
that was a good game
thanks anaxagore
that was fun
to play
Im in

Hey wait a minute!!
I had all mafia vote for me at one stage or another to try and get rid of me. Tunnelled jimi from d2. And that aussie ref was useless on saturday lol
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
Virtuosity98
Hoodlum
distracting alex two nights in row and lynching to vote him off 2 days in a row. i sound like mafia for sure!
what kind of discussions are jimi wmatar and v98 having about me? lol

Hood I actually didn't say you sounded like mafia... But it is highly plausible that you are a lover...

I don't know why you would suggest I was a mafia... What exactly have I done except lynch a townie? In a game of unknowns, this can hardly be used as incriminating evidence.

you just smelled like mafia :D ..

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
Sygmassacre
Hoodlum
soooo. did i distract kills on night 1 and 2 or both?
correct on all the mafia, alex, jimi, v98
wrong bout the lovers. ah well.
sentence getting shorther
that was a good game
thanks anaxagore
that was fun
to play
Im in

Hey wait a minute!!
I had all mafia vote for me at one stage or another to try and get rid of me. Tunnelled jimi from d2. And that aussie ref was useless on saturday lol

yup good work syg! i was baffled how you sniffed out jimi, but when jimi said it was between me and alex, he started to smell off.. i'm like...geeze, i just spoke with this guy in pvt about my suspicions about alex..why ya gotta throw my name out there bro! must be mafia!

'Saders will bring it home for NZ again :D  can't wait for the world cup.

last actions were

#KNIFE Virtuosity98
#FAKE

got distracted however. probably by WMatar..
Jimi wrote:
Oh wow, what happened...

Is the game over or what?

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi wrote:
Syg, trust me its hoodlum... I promise he is the mafia...

He is way smarter to kill me at night and to just revolve the suspension around me at day phase... That's why he didn't kill me bcz it will reveal that i am who i said i am, a townie who can live twice and is impossible for this feature to be for mafia, because af5er you are being killed anax will display your role and faction, so it would be stupid if this ability resurrected a mafia player and revealed he is mafia... Bcz everyone will vote against him next day.

Syg, i am not that smart in this game..

I know it looked suspicious when i turned my vote at the end for you and alex was a mafia... But believe me it was a mistake...

What kind of evidence you need to believe me, and i am ready to reveal it... Dont let hood win...

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi wrote:
How convenient thay hr kept me alive because i was your suspect from the beginning..

My night action was to heal kyla btw but it didn't work bcz she was a lover.

Batman
Hoodlum wrote:
Hoodlum
i am mafia  <---- there ya go

yup i told v98 i was mafia in pvt too. i dont deny it
Hoodlum wrote:

To: Hoodlum, Anaxagore

Virtuosity98 said:
27 Jun 2019, 11:41 am
Hey there.

I see you were busy tonight.
And silent today.

Anything to say for yourself?
Hoodlum said:
27 Jun 2019, 12:25 pm
yeah. im mafia so get the lynch on me over with
Jimi wrote:
Syg, just copy paste the following

#Lynch hoodlum

Batman
Sygmassacre wrote:
Sorry jimi but hood has not played this like mafia. Kudos to him if he has but I’m sticking with my read
#Lynch jimi
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Jimi wrote:
Come on sygma, unless you are the mafia.

Batman
Jimi wrote:
I will say no more...

Gg mafia, and that's pretty depressing to see an experienced player fooled in such a way..

Batman
Jimi wrote:
I will say no more...

Gg mafia, and that's pretty depressing to see an experienced player fooled in such a way..

Batman
Jimi wrote:
I am not the experienced player btw

Batman