Anaxagore wrote:
Lynch count:
AlexCheckmate: 2 (Hood, WMatar)
Huskers01: 1 (Virtuosity)

40 minutes left
AlexCheckMate wrote:
WMatar
@Alexcheckmate
Yes this comment from sygmassacre made me think that. He seems to agree that the town is generally more active than the mafia, and that includes analysing hints...

What's your take on this sygmassacre ?

Don't mind me asking... but what makes his opinion so valuable to you? If I understand it all correctly.... you're leaning towards lynching me, because syg assumes town is more active than mafia, which then somehow steers you towards thinking i'm mafia oO

If the reasoning is there just for a cover up - it's fine. However, I do not think you can stand behind this raesoning yourself either oO
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
WMatar wrote:
Value lies where people think it lies, that's why! :p
Anyway, now that i got the information i was looking for:

#UNLYNCH Alexcheckmate
AlexCheckMate wrote:
WMatar
Value lies where people think it lies, that's why! :p
Anyway, now that i got the information i was looking for:

#UNLYNCH Alexcheckmate

No offense..... I'm happy that you unlynch me.... but can you please elaborate some? :roll:
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
Lynch count:
AlexCheckmate: 1 (Hood)
Huskers01: 1 (Virtuosity)

15 minutes left
Anaxagore wrote:
Anaxagore
In case of a draw, i'll add 12 hours

but one of these two will be lynched. No other player can be voted during that extra time.

(also there might be fake votes)

If it's still a draw after 12 hours, the two (or more if that's the case) would play a risk game and the winner survives.
Kyla wrote:
WMatar
#Lynch huskers01

Quite sneaky, why sneaky? :)
AlexCheckMate wrote:
#LYNCH Sygmassacre

― Albert Einstein
Sygmassacre wrote:
Sorry. I tried to get an extension but you northeners are apparently tired lol. Ill still post my thoughts as if it were stilll the day phase so you can see my thought process
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ