Good vs Evil, who will triumph?
  • 176 posts
  • Page 12 of 12
Jimi wrote:
:'(

gg
sorry ely, I hate to lie

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
MarcESK wrote:
Jimi
:'(

gg
sorry ely, I hate to lie

Finally the good boys win.
Spoiler (click to show)
Jimi wrote:
Hoodlum
huskers is innocent!
lol

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
elysium5 wrote:
I was pretty sure you were mafia right after Hood bought it and I almost felt bad for latching on to you when I was left out of the loop in the beginning. I had to make sure it wasn't Anax and I knew you were playing well below your usual deductive self.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
skarni wrote:
hood and jimi, reactions to syg strategy told that.

Only huskers low defense made me doubt, but it was one or the other

gg vanillas!
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Anaxagore wrote:
Nice guys. You stayed solid Marc. Good analysis elysium.
Jimi, you played really well but I think you would have probably won if you had kill marc (maybe you thought elysium was healing him) and then accused me.
Jimi wrote:
Anaxagore
Nice guys. You stayed solid Marc. Good analysis elysium.
Jimi, you played really well but I think you would have probably won if you had kill marc (maybe you thought elysium was healing him) and then accused me.
I tried to change but it was too late hehe
I really didn't read the post cheeky announced your death

Batman
CheekyTeeky wrote:
MVP goes to Ely
MVP mafia goes to Jimi
Wooden Spoon goes to Madagascarter

Special mention to Syg for figuring out how to crack the game before it started.
You have a keen military mind Pod...