Good vs Evil, who will triumph?
  • 176 posts
  • Page 9 of 12
Jimi wrote:
Guys, come on, husker is always silent, he doesn't write a lot in every game... I truly believe that Anax or Markest are hiding something, and they were too bold to contact others and show their roles or (words) from it.. because there was nothing to lose...

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Anaxagore wrote:
Jimi
Guys, come on, husker is always silent, he doesn't write a lot in every game... I truly believe that Anax or Markest are hiding something, and they were too bold to contact others and show their roles or (words) from it.. because there was nothing to lose...

@Jimi, if it's not husker, it's you.

As I said before, we don't have any other proof than that since the is no key role.
And yes Cheeky gave the vanilla pm to the mafia but not from the start.
If she did Hoodlum would not have played like that:
Spoiler (click to show)

Husker did everything like Hoodlum:
-His vote (Syga then me)
-The way he shared his PM (first sentence)
Hoodlum defended him several times...in PM when I lynched him and here
Hoodlum
huskers has proven to me that he isn't mafia. you failed

If it's not huskers, it is probably you then.. your behaviour is really suspect..
We claimed since the beginning of having a group of trust with Syga
This group took the lead to lynch Hoodlum (you don't lynch him) => Hoodlum is mafia
=> Syga is killed during the night...

Anaxagore wrote:
Syga trusted us and sent me his conversations with them in case he died:

-with Hoodlum:
Spoiler (click to show)

-with huskers01:
Spoiler (click to show)
Jimi wrote:
If it's not huskers, it is probably you then.. your behaviour is really suspect..

wow really, if I don't do like what sygma asked then I am a suspect,

you are not new to this game.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi wrote:
and we really don't know when cheeky shared the role, maybe from the beginning maybe not.hood could be manipulating all of us even when he is dead. he is a mastermind in this game, and maybe under his instructions, you are trying to play a very old-fashioned strategy by accusing your partner with others.

btw if you know how I played in the last few games, I didn't vote but rarely, because I hate blind lynching.

I don't mind if you want to lynch me instead of huskers to make it clear to you.

but your logic is false to accuse others of not trusting and not voting...

but for me, I will take my chances to lynch you first this round if you were not a mafia then I believe he will be revealed the next round automatically.

#Lynch Anax

Batman
Anaxagore wrote:
Why would I start the lynch of Hoodlum and argue against him if I was mafia...This just doesn't make any sense..
Jimi wrote:
Anaxagore
Why would I start the lynch of Hoodlum and argue against him if I was mafia...This just doesn't make any sense..
man we all do this, to move the sight on us to someone else. to look that you are innocent and you lynched the mafia before etc...

Batman
Anaxagore wrote:
Jimi
Anaxagore
man we all do this, to move the sight on us to someone else. to look that you are innocent and you lynched the mafia before etc...

yes okay i got the strat but if I was mafia with Hoodlum, we would never have implemented it first lynch.
I mean I understand you can not trust me but I can't do anything against that.

Let's hope elysium lynches huskers01...

If no one is lynched, mafia is winning.
MarcESK wrote:
Anaxagore
Jimi

@Jimi, if it's not husker, it's you.

As I said before, we don't have any other proof than that since the is no key role.
And yes Cheeky gave the vanilla pm to the mafia but not from the start.
If she did Hoodlum would not have played like that:
Spoiler (click to show)

Husker did everything like Hoodlum:
-His vote (Syga then me)
-The way he shared his PM (first sentence)
Hoodlum defended him several times...in PM when I lynched him and here
Hoodlum
huskers has proven to me that he isn't mafia. you failed

We claimed since the beginning of having a group of trust with Syga
This group took the lead to lynch Hoodlum (you don't lynch him) => Hoodlum is mafia
=> Syga is killed during the night...

This exactly!
Spoiler (click to show)
Anaxagore wrote:
Also, can the doc say who he is?
He can't die now that the roleblocker is dead.
MarcESK wrote:
Anaxagore
Also, can the doc say who he is?
He can't die now that the roleblocker is dead.

Spoiler (click to show)

Would be really good to know.
Spoiler (click to show)
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Votecount 3.1

Huskers01 (1) - Anaxagore, Skarni, MarcESK (L-1)
Anaxagore (1) - Jimi, huskers01 (L-2)

Not voting~ Elysium5.

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch! ::: Day 3 ends in 1 hour.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
skarni wrote:
Jimi, switch to huskers. If w9e are wrong, then anax
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.