Good vs Evil, who will triumph?
  • 176 posts
  • Page 11 of 12
Anaxagore wrote:
seriously.. huskers.. why didn't you defend yourself?

I am really sorry guys for having lead that lynch. I understand you don't trust me now.

what's probably going to happen now:
Marc or I will be killed tonight (following the syga clan massacre), though it's probably more marc since I am 90% sure of being lynched tomorrow..

gg mafia, you probably win this one.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
[image]
He was driving home feeling guilty and frustrated that they had killed two important townies. One mafia leader was still among them and he just couldn't work out who. Anaxagore looked in his rearview mirror and sighed. Goodbye world

Anaxagore was killed night 4. He was:

Spoiler (click to show)

Day 5 starts now and will end in 24 hours.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
CheekyTeeky wrote:
We are now at lynch or lose. Town must lynch correctly to win.

3 players left:
MarcESK
Elysium5
Jimi

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch.

Good luck!
Jimi wrote:
Anaxagore

I am really sorry guys for having lead that lynch. I understand you don't trust me now.

Marc or I will be killed tonight (following the syga clan massacre), though it's probably more marc since I am 90% sure of being lynched tomorrow..

Seriously, you are sorry?? You manipulated us so bad from the beginning and now you say you are sorry...

I was almost sure about you, but Elysium changed my mind in the last minute about husker...

#lynch anax

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi wrote:
Sorry I didn't read the message from cheeky that you were killed

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
MarcESK wrote:
Well, as I expected Jimi to be Mafia earlier on I still suspect him to be Mafia.

Eylisum5 are you the doc and can prove that? If yes please PM me and lets #Lynch Jimi. He is Mafia and we all claimed him to be mafia earlier on.
Spoiler (click to show)
MarcESK wrote:
MarcESK
CheekyTeeky
Yes I did.

I believe this is a lie. (That she sent the vanilla role PM to Mafia)

Reasons: Hoodlum would have shared his Vanilla Role PM he received to safe himself.
Cheeky wants this to be a game without a way of identifying a user but since everyone got the same Vanilla PM we are able to do so.

At the moment, I suspect huskers (40%) and Jimi (60%) to be Mafia.

Link to page 8:
I suspected Jimi to be Mafia earlier on as he was against the PM-Sharing at the start.

Therefore #Lynch Jimi
Spoiler (click to show)
MarcESK wrote:
Jimi
Anaxagore

Seriously, you are sorry?? You manipulated us so bad from the beginning and now you say you are sorry...

I was almost sure about you, but Elysium changed my mind in the last minute about husker...

#lynch anax

This one here: Really clever trick. Act like he did not read the night kill statement before and that he is surprised... of course...

Do not believe him. (if you believe him, you somehow should be safe though because of #save at night?) so a tie?
Spoiler (click to show)
MarcESK wrote:
Jimi
Anaxagore

#lynch anax

This one here: Really clever trick. Act like he did not read the night kill statement before and that he is surprised... of course...

Do not believe him. (if you believe him, you somehow should be safe though because of #save at night?) so a tie?
Spoiler (click to show)
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Votecount 5.0

Jimi (1) - MarcESK (L-1)

Not voting~ Elysium5, Jimi.

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch! ::: Day 5 ends in 22 hours.
Jimi wrote:
With all honesty I didn't read it

And I was suspicious about you from the beginning
But I am waiting Elysium to reply to my pn

Batman
Jimi wrote:
MarcESK
Jimi
Anaxagore

#lynch anax

you killed anax so you could through that on me, because anax and you were allies from the beginning so, you looked like you are friends with him, so you kept him untill now beacause he couldn't have suspected you, but now because he has achieved what you wanted from him, there is no use of him, because you knew ely was the doctor and you can block role him, and ely was silent from the very beginning, so you kept him until now.
and the last question why did you keep me until now?
the answer is:
most of you were suspecting me because I didn't share my role (or some words of it) so you knew I will be a suspect untill the end, and that would make your lynch with the last one easier to be voted...

for a moment I thought elysium could be fooling me, but it's illogical because he knew who I was he could have killed me earlier and I can smell ely when he is a mafia (like in previous games) but he acted way cautious and smarter. he must be the real doctor.

#Lynch Markesk

Batman
Jimi wrote:

and of course you are asking for a tie as if we don't know that you could role block elysium and kill him in the last round... that's funny to be claimed.

Batman
elysium5 wrote:
#Lynch Jimi
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Jimi wrote:
elysium5
#Lynch Jimi
Ely, what are you doing man?

he will win if you do so... what are your reasons to say this?
I have stated all the possibilities for keeping you and me until the last turn and he succeeded

Batman