Good vs Evil, who will triumph?
  • 176 posts
  • Page 6 of 12
Anaxagore wrote:
Hoodlum
is it me and huskers anaxagore?

I don't know.
SInce the inspector is dead, we won't have any real proof til the end.
So I know it is not very rationnal but I follow my guts.
Here is what my guts tell me:
-you first didn't want to share a word of your PM
-you claimed in a 'funny' way you were Mafia
=> At that point I thought you were either mafia or a power role, but definitely not a townie.
-You started talking to me when I lynched husker
-You showed me a screeshot of your PM (I thought this was forbidden), and I think it is too much to be true.
-You are definitely not the doc since you plead for him not to come public.

I can unlynch you but I need solid stuff
Hoodlum wrote:
huskers has proven to me that he isn't mafia. you failed
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
MarcESK wrote:
Anaxagore
Hoodlum
is it me and huskers anaxagore?

I don't know.
SInce the inspector is dead, we won't have any real proof til the end.
So I know it is not very rationnal but I follow my guts.
Here is what my guts tell me:
-you first didn't want to share a word of your PM
-you claimed in a 'funny' way you were Mafia
=> At that point I thought you were either mafia or a power role, but definitely not a townie.
-You started talking to me when I lynched husker
-You showed me a screeshot of your PM (I thought this was forbidden), and I think it is too much to be true.
-You are definitely not the doc since you plead for him not to come public.

I can unlynch you but I need solid stuff

I'm with you. In the StarWars game he "fooled" me by sending me PM in early stages without the Moderator Mada and I thought he will be Jedi because of that but that was a clear mafia move. Just like he did with the screenshot here.

#lynch Hoodlum

Spoiler (click to show)
MarcESK wrote:
Hoodlum
huskers has proven to me that he isn't mafia. you failed
Huskers and you are mafia most likely and yes, I would cover up my own mates as well.

We won't fall for you Hoodlum
Spoiler (click to show)
Anaxagore wrote:
@Mark, did Hoodlum send you screenshot without the moderator?

@Hoodlum, what kind of proof did husker gave you?
MarcESK wrote:
Anaxagore
@Marc, did Hoodlum send you screenshot without the moderator?

PM without Mod.
Spoiler (click to show)
Sygmassacre wrote:
#Lynch Hoodlum

Hoods death will clear up a lot of things. Id like to state how but i dont like to throw people under the bus intentionally. Therefore I'd like the other villagers to hammer so i dont have to possibly expose the doc if my guess is right about their identity.

Id also like to clear up any doubt that im vanillager like i claimed in the pm i sent everyone. I challenge anyone to come forward with a confession that they sent me a vanillager pm or any part of one before i made contact with you all. The silence will prove no one did
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
huskers01 wrote:
@anax. You asked me to give you my 25th word and I asked you to go first but you declined. Now you wanna Lynch me. In my opinion that's suspicious at best.. If you have nothing to hide then y not send it to me.
#LYNCH ANAXGORE
Hoodlum wrote:
Sygmassacre
#Lynch Hoodlum

Hoods death will clear up a lot of things. Id like to state how but i dont like to throw people under the bus intentionally. Therefore I'd like the other villagers to hammer so i dont have to possibly expose the doc if my guess is right about their identity.

Id also like to clear up any doubt that im vanillager like i claimed in the pm i sent everyone. I challenge anyone to come forward with a confession that they sent me a vanillager pm or any part of one before i made contact with you all. The silence will prove no one did

Sygmassacre
Yes i agree that the doc needs to come forward. We cant risk lynching the wrong person if it can be avoided.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Anaxagore wrote:
Okay I am a bit lazy to have multiple chat so here it is:

Almost everyone has now the full vanilla PM (at least the first sentence which everyone seems to know).
It probably comes from the fact that apparently jimi sent his PM to elysium.

I am 99% sure:
-Syga is vanilla
-Skarni is vanilla
(we exchange tips about our PM really fast, Syg began and no one claimed he sent any tip about his PM to him before Syg did)

90% sure:
-Marc is vanilla
(he did the same but a lil bit later)

Assuming we are 4 townies, it means that there is among these following people: 1 vanilla, 1 doctor, and 2 mafia.
-huskers01
-jimi
-Hoodlum
-elysium

I think either jimi or elysium is mafia (because of the leak)
And either Hoodlum or huskers01 is the other one (received from both of them the 1st sentence of the vanilla PM).

If one of you four has received any tip about a PM from one of the other suspects, you should talk now

Also, Mafia already has probably already figure out who has been cleared so probably knows how the doctor is, therefore the doctor should get out and speak now.
By doing this, we have 2/3 to lynch a mafia, instead of 1/2.
Moreover, you will probably die tonight, and if you don't your proba of saving the right person is really low.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Votecount 2.0

Hoodlum (4) - Sygmassacre, Anaxagore, Skarni, MarcESK (L-1)
Anaxagore (1) - huskers01 (L-4)

Not voting~ Hoodlum, Jimi, Elysium5.

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch! ::: Day 2 ends in 14 hours.
You have a keen military mind Pod...