Good vs Evil, who will triumph?
  • 176 posts
  • Page 5 of 12
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Action priority: Roleblocker > Doctor > Night kill > Inspector.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
Madagascarter wrote:
My avatar is a zoomed in version of the village map. I spotted a murder tonight. All they wanted was some duck for tea...
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
skarni wrote:
even i voted Jimi it was because i didnt have time to change that. I dont think anymore he is mafia
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Hoodlum wrote:
sounds suspicious to me skarni. u can do better than that
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Jimi wrote:
Guys I gave the words skarni asked.for... please do not ask me to do this again, I will not give anyone anything
We don't want the mafia to reproduce the phrase

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
CheekyTeeky wrote:
[image]

The sun rose with the bloody omen of death. The shadow of fear lifted slightly less than before, staining the streets of Simpleton with terror. Madagascarter knew he had said too much, he couldn't help it, his son is his everything. He couldn't sleep through the panic and so he heard the footsteps approach his study in the night. A masked figure burst through the door and simultaneously shot him perfectly in the centre of his head. At least his departure was swift and painless...

Madagascarter was killed Night 1. He was:

Spoiler (click to show)

Day 2 starts now and ends in 24 hours.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
Jimi wrote:
man, that was stupid, of course they gonna kill you.

doctor keep saving yourself whoever u are.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Anaxagore wrote:
#Lynch Huskers

I can unlynch if you share your PM.

PS: If you are the doc, share it publicly since you can save yourself.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Yes i agree that the doc needs to come forward. We cant risk lynching the wrong person if it can be avoided.
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
stop the nonsense.
u know mafia will just role block and shoot the doc
stay hidden
Anaxagore wrote:
Hoodlum
stop the nonsense.
u know mafia will just role block and shoot the doc
stay hidden

True, maybe the doc will be roleblock + killed, and thus die.
But anyhow someone will die tonight so if he can help us find out who is lying about being a Townie, it would really help.
Really.

PS: Hoodlum, I know you will accuse me and Syga of being mafia for wanting to know who the doc is..
Sygmassacre wrote:
The mafia already know who he is. There is no reason to kill mada otherwise. They know they can only hide as vanillagers so needed the power roles out of the way. They correctly guessed that the doc would save themselves and killed mada. Now that the inspector is dead they can get rid of him next. He is already fated to die. Better tomorrow night than this lynch. Its the right thing to do and any town should see that to be the case.
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
funny thing is..mada got a complimentary point for dying first.
[image]