Good vs Evil, who will triumph?
  • 176 posts
  • Page 1 of 12
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Simpleton Mafia

[image]

The lush and peaceful town of Simpleton has become the new haven of some would-be Cartel brothers. They've come to find some fresh victims for their homemade narcotics and illegal unlicensed weapons...word has spread on the street that this alien shadow of doom is on the up and up, targeting the usually high-achieving and ethical youth of the town. Just last week the town's Cop had his son hospitalised, after he threatened to report his friend after seeing narcotics fall out of his locker. The town has rallied to flush out this bad disease of humanity...and good always triumphs over evil, right?

After a midnight vigil for the town Cop's son, the townies held a meeting and decided that the following villagers held the most influence in town.

1. Sygmassacre
2. Hoodlum
3. Jimi
4. Skarni
5. Madagascarter
6. MarcESK
7. Elysium5
8. Anaxagore
9. Huskers01

In the morning the newspaper printed a leak about this group of citizens. To the town's horror they had been infiltrated by the leaders of the mafia. They looked at each other horrified...none would admit to his true role...not even with the threat of death. The Cop, carried away in his fervor, vowed that he would see them all killed before letting mafia run this town. There was nervous energy in the air as one by one the members of the town agreed to sacrifice themselves and each other to rid the mafia from gaining a foothold.

Day 1 begins when all role PMs have been accepted, we are currently in the pregame phase

You have a keen military mind Pod...
CheekyTeeky wrote:
All players please respond to your role PM to confirm you have received it. You will be replaced if no response is received within 24 hours.
Anaxagore wrote:
Sygmassacre had a great idea.
Please no one share publicly his role PM for now.
Hoodlum wrote:
it's a great idea for mafia to get an idea of how many to put in a fake role
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
vanilla will have the least
doctor/cop will have a few more
mafia will have the most

so if syg is mafia he will aim for the players with the most.

Hoodlum is online.
Anaxagore wrote:
Did someone send his PM to Syg before he did?
Or did anyone send a clue about his PM before he did about his?

If yes, please send me a Pm
Sygmassacre wrote:
Hoodlum
Except getting the right words is near impossible and someone has to build a circle of trust by asking for the number of words. This was followed by me giving them a word corresponding to a specific number in that sequence so they know they can trust me.

So please dont share role pms in case mafia gets a hold of one.

A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
elysium5 wrote:
You asked me how many words but you did not give me a word...
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Can mafia please send me a PM letting me know who you are? That would make it much easier to lead a lynch vote against you.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Hoodlum wrote:
Sygmassacre
Hoodlum
Except getting the right words is near impossible and someone has to build a circle of trust by asking for the number of words. This was followed by me giving them a word corresponding to a specific number in that sequence so they know they can trust me.

So please dont share role pms in case mafia gets a hold of one.

oh, after I got your message. requesting the amount of words. Skarni did the follow up. asking for the 15th word.
wondering now if you two are confusing eachother with eachother, both names start with S. :roll:
Hoodlum is online.
Jimi wrote:
Lol thats funny.Elysium

Well, I guess it's a nice idea, but why would anyone send to skarni his 15th word, maybe he wants this word to build his fake role in the future combined with the right number of words that sygma asked for.. just saying

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Madagascarter wrote:
Hi I’m inspector. Can doctor claim to me and protect me. I am the single most important person in this game so I am worth the doctors protection. Doctor don’t claim in forum though. This is going to be an interesting game considering none of us are new.

Also I would love a counterclaim. There are only 2 mafia and you would just be giving me a nice clue.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
Madagascarter
Hi I’m inspector. Can doctor claim to me and protect me. I am the single most important person in this game so I am worth the doctors protection. Doctor don’t claim in forum though. This is going to be an interesting game considering none of us are new.

Also I would love a counterclaim. There are only 2 mafia and you would just be giving me a nice clue.

Hoodlum is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
Hoodlum
Madagascarter

Well Hood, how am supposed to know the number of words in the role PM?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Day 1 starts now and will end in 24 hours.

Votecount 1.0

Not voting~ Sygmassacre, Hoodlum, Jimi, Skarni, Madagascarter, MarcESK, Elysium5,
Anaxagore, Huskers01

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!