Good vs Evil, who will triumph?
  • 176 posts
  • Page 10 of 12
Anaxagore wrote:
Okay so basically we are going to loose because elysium is not playing..
not really cool
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Votecount 3.Final

Huskers01 (1) - Anaxagore, Skarni, MarcESK (L-1)
Anaxagore (1) - Jimi, huskers01 (L-2)

Not voting~ Elysium5.

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

*****NO LYNCH HAS BEEN ACHIEVED*****

Night 3 starts now and will end in 24 hours or when all actions are received
You have a keen military mind Pod...
CheekyTeeky wrote:
[image]
Skarni knew he had it right, he dreamt of being a town hero but the mafia had hired some people to cut him down to size

Skarni was killed night 3 he was:

Spoiler (click to show)

Day 4 starts now and will end in 24 hours.
Jimi wrote:
MarcESK
I won’t Lynch anymore
Oh really now you don't want to Lynch may I know why?

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
elysium5 wrote:
I will apologise now for not lynching huskers last time. I was about to but abstained at the last minute. It was because of something Anaxagore said. It made me question whether he might be leading us all down the wrong path.

Everything Syg had said made sense and has panned out so far.

Also, everything Anaxagore has said so far made sense except for this:

https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/2899/simpleton-mafia-thread/post/48902#post-48902
Anaxagore
Hoodlum
stop the nonsense.
u know mafia will just role block and shoot the doc
stay hidden

True, maybe the doc will be roleblock + killed, and thus die.
But anyhow someone will die tonight so if he can help us find out who is lying about being a Townie, it would really help.
Really.

PS: Hoodlum, I know you will accuse me and Syga of being mafia for wanting to know who the doc is..

https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/2899/simpleton-mafia-thread/post/48997#post-48997
Anaxagore
Also, can the doc say who he is?
He can't die now that the roleblocker is dead.

The problem I had is that the roleblocker is not dead. From the sign-ups:

https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/2896/simpleton-mafia-sign-ups/post/48657#post-48657
CheekyTeeky
The lush and peaceful town of Simpleton has become the new haven of some would-be Cartel brothers. They've come to find some fresh victims for their homemade narcotics and illegal unlicensed weapons...word has spread on the street that this alien shadow of doom is on the up and up, targeting the usually high-achieving and ethical youth of the town. Just last week the town's Cop had his son hospitalised, after he threatened to report his friend after seeing narcotics fall out of his locker. The town has rallied to flush out this bad disease of humanity...and good always triumphs over evil, right?

Set-up
2 mafia (factional Night Kill)
- 1 x Roleblocker
- 1 x goon (no PR)

7 townies
- 1 x Cop
- 1 x Doctor

- 5 x Vanilla
All roles will be assigned randomly. This is a good old fashioned form of mafia where it all comes down to making good reads on who is mafia and who is town. There are no unique identifiers for the vanilla town so mass claim is not going to work in the setup from Day 1. Please do not join unless you plan on being active in the game as it is majority based lynches.

ALL LYNCHES ARE MAJORITY TRIGGERED. If there are 9 players left it takes 5 to lynch if there are 8 it still takes 5 to lynch...7 takes 4 etc etc. If no majority is reached within 24 hours then a no-lynch will be triggered and the night phase will ensue. Night phases last 24 hours unless all PR players PM me with the wish to expedite the night and all actions are received. If no Night Action is submitted within the deadline then no action will be placed unless it is the mafia Night Kill which will randomly target a player outside their faction.

Action priority: Roleblocker > Doctor > Night kill > Inspector.

General mafia rules apply - include me in all PMs and do not discuss this game outside the forum thread or PM system. No screenshots however you can copy paste convos from PM or completely fabricate them ;)

Type #VC in thread for a votecount (L-1 means Lynch minus 1, L-2 is lynch minus 2 etc)
Hammer means to make the final vote on a lynch.

When Hood died it was revealed that he was the Goon:

Hoodlum was lynched Day 2. He was:
https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/2899/simpleton-mafia-thread/post/48932#post-48932
Spoiler (click to hide)
The mafia goon

I thought Anagore was deliberately tried to hide the fact that the last mafia could still roleblock and kill but after rereading the forum a bazillion times, everything still points to huskers and I think Anaxagore made an honest mistake.

So, my apologies for dragging it out an extra day. I just wanted to be sure.

#Lynch huskers
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
skarni wrote:
your apologies wont take me back from the deads world ely... hehehe
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Jimi wrote:
I was talking to Elysium in a very long conversation

And we think that it's better to lynch huskers first, then as I.mentioned anax was a bit pushy and bold which made me think he is the second mafia

But Elysium mentioned that husk shared his first part not the whole role as hood did.. which made us believe that cheeky only shared the first part not the.whole thing

So I would.lynch huskers
#lynch huskers

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
huskers01 wrote:
I'll help you guys. I'll Lynch myself. It's obvious the town don't need me to win. So good luck townies
MarcESK wrote:
Jimi
MarcESK
I won’t Lynch anymore
Oh really now you don't want to Lynch may I know why?

#lynch Huskers01
Spoiler (click to show)
CheekyTeeky wrote:
[image]
It's not me he cried, but his pleas fell on deaf ears. He took a big breath and let it be. Just promise me that my sacrifice means something he prayed...

Huskers01 was lynched Day 4. He was:

Spoiler (click to show)

Night 4 starts now and will end in 24 hours or when all actions are received.
elysium5 wrote:
Not Cool...
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."