Good vs Evil, who will triumph?
  • 176 posts
  • Page 8 of 12
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Doctor still hasn't sumitted his action so there are 9 hours left until Day 3.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
Jimi wrote:
I knew it I knew it, it something was wrong with all those vanillas
I know myself so I counted those who claimed to be vanilla it was more than it was supposed to be... haha

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
MarcESK wrote:
CheekyTeeky
Yes I did.

I believe this is a lie. (That she sent the vanilla role PM to Mafia)

Reasons: Hoodlum would have shared his Vanilla Role PM he received to safe himself.
Cheeky wants this to be a game without a way of identifying a user but since everyone got the same Vanilla PM we are able to do so.

At the moment, I suspect huskers (40%) and Jimi (60%) to be Mafia.

Spoiler (click to show)
MarcESK wrote:
I believe that: Skarni, Syg, Anax, MarcESK (Myself are Vanilla for sure)

Mada is dead, Hoodlum is Dead.

Left: Huskers, Jimi, Eylisum5

Did anybody talked with Eylisum5? I do not think so, thats why I think he is the doc as:
CheekyTeeky
Doctor still hasn't sumitted his action so there are 9 hours left until Day 3.
he seems to be inactive at the moment.
Spoiler (click to show)
Anaxagore wrote:
MarcESK
CheekyTeeky
Yes I did.

I believe this is a lie. (That she sent the vanilla role PM to Mafia)

Reasons: Hoodlum would have shared his Vanilla Role PM he received to safe himself.
Cheeky wants this to be a game without a way of identifying a user but since everyone got the same Vanilla PM we are able to do so.

At the moment, I suspect huskers (40%) and Jimi (60%) to be Mafia.

Tend to trust that too.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Moderator's don't lie. Also if I host another game, all role PMs will be posted in the forum beforehand. You guys have ruined the purpose of this game. Which was to learn to identify town from scum through conversation and critical thinking. It was also supposed to get you guys working as a team with the majority lynch, which you have a little so I'm grateful for that at least.
Hoodlum wrote:
"Moderator's don't lie." madagascarter said that luke would join the sith if padme died. :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
skarni wrote:
Anaxagore
huskers01
@syg  I gave my role to anaxgore

You only sent me the first sentence.
I am waiting for the rest of it.

Jimi
Guys I haven't voted because I really couldn't reach any conclusions..
I don't trust anyone even the ones who shared their roles... how do we know if the moderator shared the standard role phrase with the mafia because they are fewer than other games.. I really don't know

@Cheeky, can you tell us if you shared a fake PM to the mafia?

Exactly the same than Hoodlum. Only the first sentence
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Sygmassacre wrote:
CheekyTeeky
Moderator's don't lie. Also if I host another game, all role PMs will be posted in the forum beforehand. You guys have ruined the purpose of this game. Which was to learn to identify town from scum through conversation and critical thinking. It was also supposed to get you guys working as a team with the majority lynch, which you have a little so I'm grateful for that at least.

At what stage did in the game did you give the vanillager role pm?
Also, dont blame the guys because it was me who came up with the idea to cross check words from the vanillager role pm.
Next time i suggest just giving the vanillagers their allignment (e.g Sygmassacre, you are a vanillager)
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
CheekyTeeky wrote:
[image]

He thought he was so smart, he'd brought the town together and outed the pretenders. Unfortunately the mafia were mad and had strapped explosives to his car in the middle of the night. When sygmassacre went to return to the town hall to continue his work, he noticed a beeping sound as he drove along, the beeping went faster and faster until there was a high pitched ringing, which was the last sound he ever heard...

Sygmassacre was killed Night 2. He was:

Spoiler (click to show)

Day 3 begins now.
MarcESK wrote:
huskers01
#lynch sygmassacre

Thats why I #Lynch huskers01
Spoiler (click to show)
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Vote count 3.0

Huskers01(2) - MarkESK, Anaxagore (L-2)

Not Voting(4) ~ skarni, Elysium5, Jimi, Huskers01

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Day 3 will end in 15 hours.
Jimi wrote:
I don't believe husker is a mafia,
All of you could be one... Why not anax or markesk?

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman