Good vs Evil, who will triumph?
  • 176 posts
  • Page 7 of 12
Sygmassacre wrote:
The case of the three scenarios and why i believe #Lynch Hoodlum is the right move

As you can see from Anaxagore's post above, four of us have cleared each other. We did this using the method of each one individaully telling me the number of words in their role pm. If they gave me the correct number i gave them a word from my role pm that seemed like it would be exclusive to town. This was followed by a word from theirs.

Spoiler (click to show)

Spoiler (click to show)

Spoiler (click to show)

And around 15 hours ago i postsd a challenge for anyone to come forward and dispute my vanillager claim. And as you can see there isnt one so this shows im telling the truth in these messages above.

I also received a message from jimi eventually
Spoiler (click to show)

So with four of us cleared and mada having flipped town there are four players left that can be mafia. These are the scenarios that i believe are most likely

1.. hood and Huskers
2. Jimi and ely
3. Hood and ely

1. If jimi is telling the truth then he is the last vanillager which makes ely the doc. Hood and huskers must be the 2 mafia.

2. If jimi is lying and somehow got the role pm off huskers it would be easy to infiltrate the village. This scenario would explain why hood had our win condition as he would be town.

3. They somehow tricked huskers to give his role pm. Ely then used it to trick jimi into giving his.

So my question is how do we go about finding out the truth?
I would choose hood because it would answer so many questions knowing who he is. If hood flips town then its reasonable to assume jimi lied about giving his role pm. And if he flips mafia then we are one step closer with only huskers left.

We need 5 to lynch today so one more is needed. If we wait and let the day pass then we are no closer to the truth come D3 and then it becomes a stab in the dark.

So i urge one of the last 2 town to vote with us so we can move forward with more clarity

(Some of the messages had bits deleted to avoid potential embarrassment and views on other players. If anyone feels wronged by this then of course they are free to release the full convo if they so wish)
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
elysium5 wrote:
#Lynch Hoodlum
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
CheekyTeeky wrote:
[image]
Some in the crowd still doubted, but most were smiling as they looked up at Hoodlum hanging from his noose. He never really stood a chance, even with all his riches...RIP

Hoodlum was lynched Day 2. He was:

Spoiler (click to show)

Night 2 starts now and will end in 24 hours or when all actions are received.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
MarcESK wrote:
Hoodlum
??? i'm not mafia!!!! :roll: gg
Remember: Whenever Hoodlum breaks a rule he is Mafia.

Huskers is the other mafia one probably.
Spoiler (click to show)
MarcESK wrote:
CheekyTeeky
Votecount 2.0

Hoodlum (4) - Sygmassacre, Anaxagore, Skarni, MarcESK (L-1)
Anaxagore (1) - huskers01 (L-4)

Not voting~ Hoodlum, Jimi, Elysium5.

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch! ::: Day 2 ends in 14 hours.

He voted Anaxagore without any argument and he was against this rolePM sharing with words.

I will #lynch Huskers next round.
Spoiler (click to show)
skarni wrote:
I agree huskers is a best chance than jimi
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
huskers01 wrote:
I've shared my role but it does no good. .lynch me if you want but you will gain nothing
Jimi wrote:
Guys I haven't voted because I really couldn't reach any conclusions..
I don't trust anyone even the ones who shared their roles... how do we know if the moderator shared the standard role phrase with the mafia because they are fewer than other games.. I really don't know

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Anaxagore wrote:
huskers01
@syg  I gave my role to anaxgore

You only sent me the first sentence.
I am waiting for the rest of it.

Jimi
Guys I haven't voted because I really couldn't reach any conclusions..
I don't trust anyone even the ones who shared their roles... how do we know if the moderator shared the standard role phrase with the mafia because they are fewer than other games.. I really don't know

@Cheeky, can you tell us if you shared a fake PM to the mafia?