Good vs Evil, who will triumph?
  • 176 posts
  • Page 2 of 12
Sygmassacre wrote:
Lol mada the inspector is only important if they arent dead. So if you are the mafia are gunning for you. But theres no way for the doc to know so its a bad idea to claim to you. The most important thing is that we get an inspect result. There will be one of 4 results.
1. Vanilla town thats cleared by my tactic.
2. Vanilla town thats not.
3. The doc.
4. Mafia and then you can post it so we can lynch them.

1,3 & 4 are great results. 2 is not so helpful. Lets hope the inspector doesnt get unlucky with his inspection.

Once agian id like to point out that in no way is it necessary to hand over your role pm to anyone if youre vanilla town
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Sygmassacre wrote:
elysium5
You asked me how many words but you did not give me a word...

You never told me how many words so ill never hand over such info
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
Madagascarter
Hoodlum
Madagascarter
Hi I’m inspector. Can doctor claim to me and protect me. I am the single most important person in this game so I am worth the doctors protection. Doctor don’t claim in forum though. This is going to be an interesting game considering none of us are new.

Also I would love a counterclaim. There are only 2 mafia and you would just be giving me a nice clue.

Well Hood, how am supposed to know the number of words in the role PM?

you didn't need to know. you are the inspector. now mafia knows.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
skarni wrote:
Jimi
Lol thats funny.Elysium

Well, I guess it's a nice idea, but why would anyone send to skarni his 15th word, maybe he wants this word to build his fake role in the future combined with the right number of words that sygma asked for.. just saying

Sbdy sends me his 11. It matches eith mine. I ask this person for the 8th. He gaves me the same than I have. It is so easy and exact. Anyone arguing against that is mafia.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
MarcESK wrote:
elysium5
Can mafia please send me a PM letting me know who you are? That would make it much easier to lead a lynch vote against you.
Ye, same here. I really like it easier, thanks.
Spoiler (click to show)
MarcESK wrote:
I tell you the last character in my role PM: '.' np, I'm confirmed Vanilla now, gg mafia, suit yourself.
Spoiler (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
what's the odds on MarcESK being doctor 3 games in a row!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
MarcESK wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

Im not the doc or am I?
Spoiler (click to show)
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Votecount 1.1

Jimi (1) - Skarni (L-4)

Not voting~ Sygmassacre, Hoodlum, Jimi, Madagascarter, MarcESK, Elysium5,
Anaxagore, Huskers01

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch! ::: Day 1 ends in 12 hours.
You have a keen military mind Pod...