• 442 posts
  • Page 30 of 30
Hoodlum wrote:
It was A LOT of messages to read but fun to watch.
It's tough to be mafia in these games.
As an experienced player, you kind of want to target the new players to maybe manipulate them a bit, (if your mafia) or pressure them if your looking for a mafia., but mada stumbled across skarni who's had some experience, and it was a bit of fun to watch. An early trip up for Mada, and it was work work work after that.
The tactic of throwing ely under the bus at the beginning was an interesting tactic where Mada looked to control the town with two mafia, but any suspicion on ely was soon forgotten after Mada was working overtime, scrambling to save himself. Mada's mistake of Six (6) fake role would have been something I thought was an easy clue, but it was dismissed mostly. Although Skarni tripped up Mada early he went off rails a bit after. I thought doughboys strategy was great, and he did his sacrifice for information for the team, can't fault his play, it's hard to get other town to listen, especially when they oppose you - cheeky again hehe.. I think Jimi could sniff the mafia out on instinct alone lol, his guesses were accurate.
Ultra needs to work on his game for future games lol, I think he knows his short comings. No one likes a bully haha.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
Jimi was smart. That was the main reason I wanted to take him out. He was either the inspector or he was the bait. Either way, we believed he was a threat for either reason and so was the best option we thought we had.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Cheeky, you were also smart. That's why I targeted you. You want to trust and if you read what I sent you, you will see that I never once actually lied. I was disingenuous for sure, but I never lied to you in our PM so I believe that because of that you believed me. I told the truth and you can't not believe the truth. I would never have gotten away with the elaborate scenarios I kept presenting if you weren't capable of understanding what I was saying. I relied on the fact that you were likely not happy about being tricked so soon in your first game that you didn't want to make the same mistake so you scrutinized everything that was said to you. If I pushed you right away and tried to get info out of you by lying, you would have been on to me from the very beginning.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
UltrasPlot wrote:
Hoodlum
It was A LOT of messages to read but fun to watch.
It's tough to be mafia in these games.
As an experienced player, you kind of want to target the new players to maybe manipulate them a bit, (if your mafia) or pressure them if your looking for a mafia., but mada stumbled across skarni who's had some experience, and it was a bit of fun to watch. An early trip up for Mada, and it was work work work after that.
The tactic of throwing ely under the bus at the beginning was an interesting tactic where Mada looked to control the town with two mafia, but any suspicion on ely was soon forgotten after Mada was working overtime, scrambling to save himself. Mada's mistake of Six (6) fake role would have been something I thought was an easy clue, but it was dismissed mostly. Although Skarni tripped up Mada early he went off rails a bit after. I thought doughboys strategy was great, and he did his sacrifice for information for the team, can't fault his play, it's hard to get other town to listen, especially when they oppose you - cheeky again hehe.. I think Jimi could sniff the mafia out on instinct alone lol, his guesses were accurate.
Ultra needs to work on his game for future games lol, I think he knows his short comings. No one likes a bully haha.

truth be told the bully thing was mostly because by dusk d1 i was 90% on mafia being madagascarter - doughboy - elysium5 and was getting tired of explaining everything, especially to a village that somehow decided madagascarter was town and that i was mafia overnight
Jimi wrote:
elysium5
Jimi was smart. That was the main reason I wanted to take him out. He was either the inspector or he was the bait. Either way, we believed he was a threat for either reason and so was the best option we thought we had.

Yaaay, I was killed with honor ;)

But honestly I knew it was you and kyla and we made that plan to look like the inspector just to keep alpha safe.

Gg

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman