• 442 posts
  • Page 27 of 30
elysium5 wrote:
Sigh...fine. I know Cheeky blew it and revealed she was mafia when she turned on me. Why?

I am the 4 of spades.

I didn't want to tell anyone. Here is our entire PM, no edits, nothing left out:

Spoiler (click to show)

Lynch me if you must to help save the village but you all really should carry on with exactly the play you stated but put Cheeky in there instead of me. Just sayin' and that's all I gotta say until night fall.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Says who? You're not the inspector.

change vote to:

#lynch CheekyTeeky
elysium5 is online.
skarni wrote:
ely dont worry. If you turn to be cheeky card, next day we lynch cheeky and we won the game since the inspector clears kyla/dw
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
UltrasPlot wrote:
if he turns to cheeky card that means the "inspector" is lying to us, one of kyla dw huskers or yourself is being stupid since one of them is the actual inspector, and alphax and cheeky are the remaining mafia
skarni wrote:
lynch ely5, and he results to be 4. Mafia kill the doc at night. we have remaining.

Inspector clears kyla/dw

2 of spades: huskers
3 of spades: Skarni
4 of spades: Cheeky (obviously lying, then mafia), ely
7 of spades: dwcalvert, kyla
Doctor: Mayba
Inspector: Alpha
Sheriff: Ultra

We know who dw/kyla are the mafia. we lynch cheeky. Mafia kills one of us, lets say me.

2 of spades: huskers
3 of spades: Skarni
4 of spades: Cheeky (obviously lying, then mafia), ely
7 of spades: dwcalvert, kyla
Doctor: Mayba
Inspector: Alpha
Sheriff: Ultra

huskers, alpha, ultra and dw/kyla lynch the remaining mafia dw/kyla

game is won even then.

great effort ely to tel you are l4, but your late, and also almost sure lying.
skarni wrote:
totally agree ultra, if there are still people who is not mafia lying about their role, they are not very smart at plaing this game
elysium5 wrote:
Ok, the inspector is lying to you. How do I know this? You figure it out. Doc, you need to save me. You know I know I do not know who you are. I wasn't able to find you;( If someone 'did', they are the real mafia. I SO did not want to give up my role. grrr...Actually, read my message to Cheeky. That will convince you. I accused her because I thought for sure she was mafia. She was either duped or the real 4 of spades needs to say something now.
elysium5 is online.
UltrasPlot wrote:
ely i appreciate the attempts but you're asking us to believe that alphax somehow guessed jimi was 6 xD
elysium5 wrote:
Actually, don't save me. Save yourself if they are going to lynch me instead of Cheeky, you might not survive another night.
elysium5 is online.
elysium5 wrote:
So alpha is the other mafia. I should have inspected him instead of confiding in him He convinced me he was a villager and I told him I had inspected Jimi.. I thought for sure it was Cheeky who killed Jimi. Do not lynch Cheeky. She is not mafia, alpha is. Argg.

change vote to:

#lynch alpha
elysium5 is online.
skarni wrote:
ely if alpha is mafia, who is the other inspector?