• 442 posts
  • Page 21 of 30
dough_boy wrote:
I am not defending him. And who says he is 2-7? He could be 8-10. This is why I told you that we need to have the 8-10's claim if only one person claims to be 8-10 then we start voting out the other three.

Worst case scenario just knowing the pawns

Start (9-3)
Lynch Villager (8-3)
Mafia Kill (7-3)
Lynch Villager (6-3)
Mafia Kill (5-3)
Lynch Villager (4-3)
Mafia Kill (3-3)
Lynch Mafia (3-2)
Mafia Kill (2-2)
Lynch Mafia (2-1)
Mafia Kill (1-1)
Lynch Mafia (1-0)
Village wins!

Mathematically I do not see how it is possible with 6 known pawns to not win the game. Having the Doc and Inspector for a few rounds skews this even more so in the villages favor.

We have already killed a mafia, so current case now just knowing the pawns is:

Start (9-3)
Lynch Mafia (9-2)
Mafia Kill (8-2)
Lynch Villager (7-2)
Mafia Kill (6-2)
Lynch Villager (5-2)
Mafia Kill (4-2)
Lynch Mafia (4-1)
Mafia Kill (3-1)
Lynch Mafia (3-0)
Village wins!

See...we do not need to know anything beyond the 6 pawns (why I think numbering them was a bad idea). Of course this doesn't include the Sheriff shooting a villager, but we will pretend they are smarter than that.
UltrasPlot wrote:
and as for your first point dough, i actually pulled a somewhat similar bluff in Mafia Game 2 some years ago, except one much less risky, since no roles were revealed:

(In that game I was mafia, there were no roles revealed, and no outside communication either)

Since I had control of the shot, I claimed to have the ability to protect the entire village twice. Instead of that, when I said I was using my ability, I simply did not use the mafia kill.

When people questioned why there was no role flavor for my supposed protection, I just played it off as "I dunno ask the mod," who I was quite frankly putting in him a very difficult position because he could neither affirm or deny. (James if you're still here and reading this I'm sorry)

tl;dr Even if the flavor was off, I've pulled that before.
UltrasPlot wrote:
dough_boy
I am not defending him. And who says he is 2-7? He could be 8-10. This is why I told you that we need to have the 8-10's claim if only one person claims to be 8-10 then we start voting out the other three.

Worst case scenario just knowing the pawns

Start (9-3)
Lynch Villager (8-3)
Mafia Kill (7-3)
Lynch Villager (6-3)
Mafia Kill (5-3)
Lynch Villager (4-3)
Mafia Kill (3-3)
Lynch Mafia (3-2)
Mafia Kill (2-2)
Lynch Mafia (2-1)
Mafia Kill (1-1)
Lynch Mafia (1-0)
Village wins!

Mathematically I do not see how it is possible with 6 known pawns to not win the game. Having the Doc and Inspector for a few rounds skews this even more so in the villages favor.

We have already killed a mafia, so current case now just knowing the pawns is:

Start (9-3)
Lynch Mafia (9-2)
Mafia Kill (8-2)
Lynch Villager (7-2)
Mafia Kill (6-2)
Lynch Villager (5-2)
Mafia Kill (4-2)
Lynch Mafia (4-1)
Mafia Kill (3-1)
Lynch Mafia (3-0)
Village wins!

See...we do not need to know anything beyond the 6 pawns (why I think numbering them was a bad idea). Of course this doesn't include the Sheriff shooting a villager, but we will pretend they are smarter than that.

Dough as soon as mafia is even with village it's endgame and mafia wins lmfao...
dough_boy wrote:
UltrasPlot
Dough as soon as mafia is even with village it's endgame and mafia wins lmfao...

Village goes before Mafia...always one step ahead in this scenario.
UltrasPlot wrote:
Mafia Kill (3-3)

at this point it's endgame.

mafia has a vote in the lynch too, they can literally claim mafia and still win
Kyla wrote:
Well if doc is on inspector then mafia have no chance lol, I think we've won GG guys
Sygmassacre wrote:
Alright all actions are in on a crazy first night.....well not that crazy i guess. The inspector inspected, the doctor protected, The mafia sliced and diced and the sheriff used his one bullet. But in the end the inspection is the only one we can really consider a great success. The doc saved someone who wasnt a target and both the mafia and the sheriff shot poor innocent vanillagers.

So sure was he that he never really thought of anyone else. The sheriff busted down the door under the cover of darkness. Making out the shadow of his target, he fired. dough_boy fell quickly, a bullet between the eyes. While searching for his I.D the sheriff rolled up his pant legs. On the left calf was a tattoo of the 5 of Spades.

Meanwhile elsewhere in the realm the mafia carried out their schemes., storming Jimi's house. He ducked for cover but 2 on 1 is hardly a fair fight. After succumbing to the knife wound in the chest he faded from life. In his pocket they found his calling card, the 6 of Spades.

Now the sun rises on D2 and a lynching is certain to happen in 24 hours......the Ace of Spades demands it.
Deadline is 9pm Thursday D12 time
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
skarni wrote:
ok, sorry dough. I was not correct and i helped that you were shooted. At this point I only have one strategy clear. Lynch the people who have not claimed his card.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
skarni wrote:
if we believe the posted numbers, there are the following suspicious

ely - not claimed number
alpha - not claimed number
mayba - not claimed number
Kyla - not claimed mafia

I think that they must start to claim their cards, or claim counterclaims if somebody used their number and they are waiting the final rounds to assure the victory.

for me, they are the 4 suspicious for now.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
elysium5 wrote:
So we are suspicious for not handing out our roles/numbers willy nilly to anyone who asks and you believe without a doubt you weren't lied to by ANYONE who gave you their info so they are therefore not suspicious? Am I reading that right Master G, err, I mean, Skarni?
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 wrote:
You know what sucks, though? mafia gets 1 kill a night and in one night we managed to lose 2 villagers and our one bullet. Not the best night, that's for sure.
elysium5 wrote:
Jimi
I only believe that two are certainly innocent.

Ely is a suspect, ultra less... I believe kyla is hiding something

I believe this is why the mafia targeted Jimi, because he knows 2 who are certainly innocent. 2 nights, 2 inspects. Not hard to put that together. As I mentioned to someone else, if it was a sacrificial fake out move to distract from the true doctor and inspector, wow. Brilliant.
Kyla wrote:
So now there should be 2 counter claims, right? Unless someone doesn't claim. Seems to be:

1. me and ?
2. ? and ?

I'm intrigued to know :) can we argue when I'm awake this time?
Kyla wrote:
Cheeky said someone counter claimed me so that's how I know I'm one one trial