• 442 posts
  • Page 24 of 30
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Logical but boring, the game would be over from the start everyone would just wait for the lynches, see what they found and repeat. Mathematics help, but mafia is also a party game of intrigue and conspiracy. Everyone plays differently and with personality and that's what makes it fun. If we all mass claimed at the it would be like playing poker with your hole cards showing.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
elysium5 wrote:
When I first got a message from Cheeky, I said I did not trust skarni or Ultra. Cheeky agreed and said we should lynch Ultra first and skarni next. Then Mada went wild. and seemingly caught himself in a lie. I was about to vote lynch Mada and told her that in a PM but she said he claimed doctor and because Ultra and Skarni wanted to lynch Mada they seemed suspicious. Unfortunately, I agreed. I backed off my vote because I didn`t want to vote out a Power Role. Turns out Mada was mafia and she convinced me not to vote him with her message.

I also told Cheeky I believed dough was vanilla. She tried to convince me she didn`t trust him because of things Ultra and skarni were saying. I held to my belief that dough was vanilla but he got shot anyway. He turned out to be vanilla, as I said he was.

Ultra proved he was village, although I didn`t approve of the method. Cheeky, and I will admit many others, myself includedl, were all over him at first. Turns out he was village as well.

Cheeky said Mada(after he was already a target to be lynched),skarni and Kyla were especially suspicious to her and she still didn`t trust dough.. In hindsight, I am starting to wonder why. Mada was already in hot water so it is no stretch to throw him under the bus and start to work on casting doubt on others.

I pointed out Jimi dropped a clue by making it look like he was the inspector. If, as Cheeky says, no one else noticed, then why was he hit by the mafia right after I pointed it out to her.

So now, Cheeky doesn`t trust me. Hmmm...

I think I am going to go with skarni on this next vote and lynch dw to see what happens before I even consider revealing my role. It won`t matter if I reveal it or not if dw turns out mafia. It just means skarni is probably right on the money and Kyla is mafia as well.

If skarni is wrong and dw is not mafia, that means perhaps Kyla may not be either and that makes skarni suspicious again but right now I am more suspicious of Cheeky so I propose that we lynch dw first. If he turns out to be mafia, lynch Kyla next and be done with it. If he is not mafia, I think we should lynch Cheeky next. I really hope skarni is right and we can be done with it by taking dw out and then Kyla out. That would be the easiest way to end this but I don`t want to vote dw, then be wrong, then vote kyla and be wrong and then the mafia kills 2 more and all of a sudden it is 2 vs 3. skarni could be just making a mistake but Cheeky seems a little too sure of herself so if dw is not mafia, I say switch the second lynch to Cheeky.

And with that, I am now going to bed. Be back later to see what happens!

#lynch dwcalvert
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
UltrasPlot wrote:
Everyone who's town should unlynch dwcalvert immediately.

Lynch elysium5

nice try sneaking in a wagon vote on dw
dwcalvert wrote:
Skarni, In BOTH of your proposals of the village winning the game, you have the 7S (7 of spades) lasting until the end... Well, that won't happen if I'm lynched tonight. As I've said all along, to everyone who has asked, I am the true 7 of spades. Kyla is the imposter. Kyla must be lynched immediately as a mafioso. That leaves the 3rd mafioso to be Elysium.

I don't know how else to say this, but some of you are overplaying the game WAY too hard, and creating more confusion. This is my first game. I don't even fully know how all the roles work, or how they all play together, which is why I'm being quiet. There is nothing more suspicious than that. In every PM with people (or groups), I'm asking some insanely NEWB questions. Either it's an act worthy of an oscar, or it's the truth. It's up to you to decide.
alphax211 wrote:
The time is right, we know who is who. Mafia, you should be scared, very scared... oOooOooOooo

To: Hoodlum, alphax211
Sygmassacre said:
05 Aug 2017, 12:26
The 9 of Spades.

alphax211,
You are the Inspector of the Realm. Each Night starting from Night 0 you may "inspect" 1 player and be told their role. Find your fellow villagers and unite against the Mafia or sniff out the Mafia and rally your fellow villagers to lynch them. You win when all mafia are eliminated.
alphax211 wrote:
Jimi was my first inspection and Cheeky was my second inspection. Both have been cleared. White as Vanilla.
skarni wrote:
UNLYNCH dw

People really, have you read and understood my message?

I do not want to lynch anybody until all of you post your number again.

YOUR TRUE Number. It does not mind that mafia then knows our roles. As long as we POST OUR TRUE NUMBER we have won.

Any person not doing that is just dumb, THE GAME IS FINISHED.

I find suspicious that now ELY and CHEEKY and DW give votes, and other info.

It is nice alpha says is the inspector.

EVERYBODY just give your true role now, dont mind what you have said before. Just post:

TRUE CARD: 3 spades.

and then the repeated ones or the people not giving the role are lynched, AND GAME OVER. WE WIN.

Dw, it odes not mind if the killed is the 7, the 3 or the 2. they only can kill one. if the 7 is not the killed, then the 2 is alive and voting.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
skarni wrote:
2 of spades: XXXXX
3 of spades: Skarni
4 of spades: XXXXX
7 of spades: XXXXX
Doctor: XXXXX
Inspector: Alpha
Sheriff: XXXXX
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Skarni the game is already over ely and kyla are the remaining mafia.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
skarni wrote:
please post your real card number if you ar enot mafia and game is finished.
skarni wrote:
let they post their real number. everybody does it and probably you are correct. or maybe you are the liars. It is no sense to discuss this anymore, just post real card