• 442 posts
  • Page 23 of 30
elysium5 wrote:
I did not vote to lynch anyone on the first day but I am now inclined to vote Cheeky. That being said, I don`t want to cause a split vote so I will go with the majority today.but as I am pretty sure Cheeky is going to survive the next night for some strange reason;) , we should consider voting her off tomorrow.

Other than that, I am going to maintain my silence in PM`s for the good of the village.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
CheekyTeeky wrote:
I'm flattered that you could believe me to be some kind of evil genius. If I am mafia I deserve an oscar, but I'll leave the award in your hands for now. It's true that most village would rather follow skarni and ultras decision making now and I don't blame them. It's clever to try and turn the village against me knowing I am on the back foot but now I know that I am truly on the right track.

I am one of 3 people I know for sure are village because of the inspector. Here is my role PM I have nothing to hide.

Sygmassacre said:
05 Aug 2017, 12:22 pm
The 4 of Spades.

CheekyTeeky,
You are a villager in the Spade Realm. You will endeavour to keep the Mafia from taking control by lynching them during the day phase. Be wary of lynching villagers though. You win when all mafia are eliminated.

You've admitted you're not the doctor, ultra has proved he's sheriff, I know the inspector and all vanilla claims have been made with no conflicting arguments save the 7 which dw is being voted off for now...which leaves mafioso as the only role you could possibly have. Why don't you prove me wrong Ely and post your role since you can't be a power role and thus aren't an expose risk for the village? In fact withholding your role at this stage if you are a vanillager is not very helpful for the village.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
elysium5 wrote:
We can play this game all day, Cheeky, but let me point out the first flaw in your logic:

I lied to you about whether or not I was village or mafia but I told you the truth about not being the doctor and that is what convinced you I lied. So you think I lied and then I told the truth and that is how you know I lied...hmmm.

I`m still not posting my role. It is too easy to fake. See:

Sygmassacre said:
The 4 of Spades.

elysium5,
You are a villager in the Spade Realm. You will endeavour to keep the Mafia from taking control by lynching them during the day phase. Be wary of lynching villagers though. You win when all mafia are eliminated.

I`m not saying I`m the 4 of Spades. I`m not saying anything other than how hard is it to copy and paste.

Also, you say you know the inspector. You did not say you were inspected. Strange how you `suddenly`lost trust and started pointing the finger.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
UltrasPlot wrote:
elysium5
We can play this game all day, Cheeky, but let me point out the first flaw in your logic:

I lied to you about whether or not I was village or mafia but I told you the truth about not being the doctor and that is what convinced you I lied. So you think I lied and then I told the truth and that is how you know I lied...hmmm.

I`m still not posting my role. It is too easy to fake. See:

Sygmassacre said:
The 4 of Spades.

elysium5,

I`m not saying I`m the 4 of Spades. I`m not saying anything other than how hard is it to copy and paste.

Also, you say you know the inspector. You did not say you were inspected. Strange how you `suddenly`lost trust and started pointing the finger.

We want to see how you try to fake it.
skarni wrote:
one more thing... have you thought the possibility that somebody else is the trully 7 of spades and is remaninig quet and that both dw and kyla are the mafiosos?

taht will be nice also
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
We could play this game all day, you're awesome to play with :thumbs:

Truth and lies are mutually exclusive when considered on a spectrum regarding one fact e.g. you are mafia. What you propose is that multiple truths and lies cannot coexist to arrive at a singular conclusion. I consider that logic flawed.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
skarni wrote:
IN THE HONOUR OF DOUGH

Sorry, you were so correct. you deserve my

Maybe as Ely5 says, some of the claims are false.

Then it will help if all the villagers, not mind if they are power roles, claim their card without lying. As dough said.

What can happen then? that we have some repeated roles, and some missing roles. But if all the villagers claim their correct role, and they efectively do, the maximum we can have is 2 repeated roles or 2 people with no role.

If there are 2 people with no role, lynch one, inspect the other. The doctor saves the inspector.

If there are 2 repeated roles, we have 4 people to lynch maximum, knowing that after 2 lynches, only one mafioso is left.

THE GAME IS TOTALLY WON. All we need to do is that all the villagers, power role or not, claim their role.

I am the 3 of spades.

Come on villagers, the game is mathematically won if you post your roles.

I will draw the scenarios as soon as I have time so you can see.

Villagers, doctor, sheriff, inspector...

ALL YOU CAN CLAIM YOUR ROLES. if all of you say the truth, the game is won.

Thanks a lot DOUGH

skarni wrote:
We have remaining
2 of spades:
3 of spades:
4 of spades:
5 of spades: dead
6 of spades: dead
7 of spades:
8 of spades:
9 of spades:
10 of spades:
J/Q : UNKNOWN

Imagine a new list of new claim numbers, totally correct. Only the mafiosos numbers can be repeated. I avoid players names. They can repeat different cards, or the same card.
Different cards:
2 of spades: 2S
3 of spades: 3S
4 of spades: 4S
7 of spades: 7S
Doctor: Doctor, Maf1
Inspector: Inspector, Maf2
Sheriff: Sheriff (with no shot)
We lynch one of the 2 inspectors, the truly inspector. Mafia kills one villager. We have left:

Inspector: Maf2
We lynch the other inspector. Mafia kills another villager. We have left:

We lynch the doctor. Maf kills one villager. The doctor always saves himself.

We lynch the other doctor and we win.

This scenario works even if the repeated roles are not the doctor.

All we have to do is lynch the repeated roles if all the villagers post the real role!!!! And the doctor save always himself!!!
skarni wrote:
Everybody thanks DOUGH and tells his role on the forum and the game is finished. who is village and does not tell the role or lies, is simply dumb because will cause the mafia win the game.
skarni wrote:
SCENARIO 2. They claim the same card:
Imagine a new list of new claim numbers, totally correct. Only the mafiosos numbers can be repeated. I avoid players names.
SAME CARD:
2 of spades: 2S
Doctor: Doctor
Inspector: Inspector, Maf2, Maf1
We lynch one of the 3 inspectors, the truly inspector. Mafia kills one villager. We have left:

Doctor: Doctor,
Inspector: Maf2, Maf1
We lynch the other inspector. Mafia kills another villager. We have left:

Doctor: Doctor,
Inspector: Maf1
We lynch the other mafia and win
All we have to do is lynch the repeated roles if all the villagers post the real role!!!! And the doctor save always himself!!!
skarni wrote:
THIS IS TOTALLY GAME OVER AND VANILLA WIN
skarni wrote:
dont repeat the mistake we made with dough, and the game is finished

Thanks DOUGH, and apologize for not checking before what you said.
skarni wrote:
At this point, I do not cross any PM with nobody else. If you want to win the game, and you are not mafia, POST YOUR ROLE ON THE FORUM and let maths do the rest.
skarni wrote:
Game over and MVP for Dough please