• 442 posts
  • Page 29 of 30
Sygmassacre wrote:
The last mafia, the Queen of Spades hanged in the square. And with that came peace to the Realm of Spades. Satisfied with her subjects' work the Ace of Spades gave them all a paid day off....well all that survived ofc.

Ok now some awards to give out. After lots of deliberation Hood and I gave MVP to the Jack of Spades, elysium5. Your arguements were well thought out and delivered with subtlety. Even knowing your role i forgot sometimes while reading them lol.

The "Started off like an mvp but went off the rails" award goes to Skarni. The way you saw through madas tactics immediately put him off his game. But towards the end man you went on some crazy tangents lol.

The "Lost voice of reason" award goes to dough. Your tactics were effective but no one listened. Or maybe you were killed for other reasons...........

Special mention to UltrasPlot for rallying the town...eventually. Your style reminds me of that Limp Bizkit song. It goes something like "Its my way, my way or the highway" RIP 7 of Spades

Bronze medal quote goes to Huskers. When pressed by Skarni to communicate he rather bluntly stated "Sry man , I got a job. This is recreation"

Silver goes to Kyla for her impotency references (obviously a typo) "Please if you have a power role say you're a villager!! You're impotent and we need you alive."

Gold medal without a doubt goes to Skarni for his take on dead men talking. "Ok i got it. Death people shit up their mouths hehe"
Es muy gracioso

Final lynch credit goes to everyone left so Cheeky and Skarni tie on 2 kills each. Congrats villagers (Y) (Y)

Ok so now i open it up to feedback particularly from the new players. I know the game was made simple for the village by posting roles numbers prior to the game but this was just a training game after all
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
UltrasPlot wrote:
pff didnt get mvp for figuring out elysium day 1 0/10 game

jk haha great job syg
elysium5 wrote:
I feel honoured getting the MVP but I really think that the Sugar Hill Gang should get some of the credit;)
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 wrote:
I do have to say that right from the get go, we knew that because numbers were given to each vanillager that simple process of elimination should have killed us right off the bat, so we tried to create as much chaos as possible hoping to distract from that. My team was superb in making that happen. I would like to try something similar to this again without the numbers being included.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
skarni wrote:
I enjoyed a lot the game and I will try to play better and more quiet and trying not to spam all of you . I promise.

By the way, as it is my first game, I feel honoured with "started like a mvp", and as said, I will take the "get out of the rails" as an improvement opportunity hehehe.

As you said Syg, having the numbers made it easier, but it was a good training.

Thanks to the mods!
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Madagascarter wrote:
Tying up loose ends. Skarni I was being honest that I forgot I put the request for your number in and when you reminded me I was furious with myself. I did die innocent cause I never killed anyone, more than could be said for Ultrasplot shooting old dough. Lol. Also one could say I was a doctor and the 6. One does not get to King of Spades without climbing the ranks. Lol
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand