• 91 posts
  • Page 1 of 7
UltrasPlot wrote:
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die, there is no middle ground.

The realm is torn by war. Three villages, representing the forces of the King in the North, the King in Highgarden, and the King on the Iron Throne vie for power openly. On Dragonstone, the King in the Narrow Sea broods, without allies, waiting for his moment to strike. Civil war is not new to Westeros; however, in the East a new threat looms. House Targaryen rises again, seeking to reclaim the birthright the Usurper stole. Unlike the other factions, they have the benefit of knowing who their allies are. There are even those that speak of dragons in the flesh, returned to the world once more...

General rules:
Rules (click to show)

Additional information:
Game-Specific Pointers (click to show)

Be aware that due to the subject matter of this game, Game of Thrones and/or A Song of Ice and Fire spoilers may be revealed, intentionally or unintentionally. I will do my best to avoid story spoilers, but can guarantee nothing. Enter at your own peril.

My current setup is for 16 players, but anywhere from 14-17 will do fine. Going ahead without a co-mod for now. Role PMs are 1/2 written up so game will probably start in a few days if it fills super quickly.

Signed up:
01. @Hoodlum
02. @dough_boy
03. @CheekyTeeky
04. @Kyla
05. @elysium5
06. @Sygmassacre
07. @Jimi
08. @skarni
09. @huskers01
10. @dwcalvert
11. @Mayba
12. @Vicious
13. @Madagascarter
14. @Riskk
15. @andymech
16. @Bruise

Valar morghulis.
UltrasPlot wrote:
Not taking role requests :P Though, almost everyone will be special. Almost everyone... you'd have to be real unlucky to wind up with a vanilla role...
dough_boy wrote:
UltrasPlot
Almost everyone... you'd have to be real unlucky to wind up with a vanilla role...
Sounds just like me... :)
UltrasPlot wrote:
say all her titles 5 times fast and we'll see if you still want to be her ^^

also cheeky just claimed mafia lynch her
CheekyTeeky wrote:
She is so boss and has the coolest titles..my favourite.

Kharlesi of the great grass sea
The unburnt
The mother of dragons
The breaker of chains
Queen of the 7 kingdoms?

I can't remember 100%
You have a keen military mind Pod...
UltrasPlot wrote:
CheekyTeeky
She is so boss and has the coolest titles..my favourite.

Kharlesi of the great grass sea
The unburnt
The mother of dragons
The breaker of chains
Queen of the 7 kingdoms?

I can't remember 100%

you're missing 80% of them
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Lol dough I promise not to get you lynched or killed in the first rounds
You have a keen military mind Pod...
elysium5 wrote:
Me, me, me!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."