• 91 posts
  • Page 3 of 7
dough_boy wrote:
Hoodlum
i'm going to be mafia this game. and i don't know much about game of thrones. I'll be googling stuff.

So does this mean we vote you off, or we embrace you? GoT is confusing sometimes. I am hoping to be the High Sparrow.
UltrasPlot wrote:
dough_boy
Hoodlum
i'm going to be mafia this game. and i don't know much about game of thrones. I'll be googling stuff.

So does this mean we vote you off, or we embrace you? GoT is confusing sometimes. I am hoping to be the High Sparrow.

embrace the mafia only if you want to hand Daenerys Targaryen the Iron Throne...
dough_boy wrote:
The way the show is going apparently everyone will be on the Iron Throne eventually. Oooohhh...can I change from High Sparrow to the Night King? That would be AWESOME!
Kyla wrote:
Signer uppers (click to show)
FraSur wrote:
D/NX - ACTION <USER>??? what does it mean? Im a bit slow now, ^^
lazer36 wrote:
whats the game never heard of it
ban for life glad its not real life or why try to improve one self
CheekyTeeky wrote:
http://m.wikihow.com/Play-Mafia?amp=1

Found this basic overview of how it works. I think in this Game of Thrones version Ultra is going to set up multiple groups rather than just mafia vs village. We all get assigned a role and group (or faction although some roles could play alone) , every group is given a win clause and you work together to eliminate the opposition through night/day actions and day lynches (whoever gets voted off by all players) and communication with ohers. It's all done here on the forum or in PM with other players. Some groups know who their team is and some don't, baddies usually know their team and they try to infiltrate other teams without getting caught out. Basically don't trust anyone, guess who is who based on logical evidence; and try not to get doughboy killed for no reason ^^
You have a keen military mind Pod...
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Yes this is a Role Playing Game and has nothing to do with risk.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
lazer36 wrote:
cheers cheeky,i should be good at this as i trust no one but the rest of it is over my head
ban for life glad its not real life or why try to improve one self
UltrasPlot wrote:
lazer36
cheers cheeky,i should be good at this as i trust no one but the rest of it is over my head

Sooo u in?
dough_boy wrote:
Can we shorten the amount needed? Is there another game we could play with what we have so we can keep the momentum going and get more interest?